Although flying has become a normal part of our lives, whether it’s for leisure or work. However, extraordinary circumstance happens & plans change. So, here goes your trip, down the drain like always. However, you can just modify it, can’t you? Turkish Airlines Flight Change allows passengers to easily modify their itinerary by following a few steps.
Turkish Airlines is a well-known airline with flights to more than 300 destinations worldwide. The airline, which has its base in Istanbul, Turkey, is known for providing top-notch service and is one of the best in the world. If you fly with Turkish Airlines, you will be aware of the many great perks the company offers to its clients. Turkish Airlines is one of them, and they can change airline tickets (or travel dates).
Key Features of “Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy“
- If passengers do not purchase their tickets from Turkish websites, official ticket offices, mobile apps, or other sources, they must pay the full cost as a change flight fee and get new tickets.
- According to the Turkish Airlines’ policy, there will be no charges for travelers who change their flights during the risk-free period. Holders of refundable tickets are not subject to change cost. There are no extra fees for the trips.
- Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy on ticket adjustments allows passengers to change a flight up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. The airlines will charge the full price of the ticket as the airline’s change fee if a change is done on the day of departure.
- If your flight is changed by the airline due to natural disasters, you can either change the departure schedule or apply for cancelations. In this case of flight cancelation, the airline will provide you full refund.
- Turkish Airlines Flight Change policy may vary depending on several factors such as your flight status, fare rules, meteorological conditions, etc.
- If you are a corporate club member or business class ticket holder, you will receive additional services and you may change your flight during the check-in process for free.
Turkish Airlines 24 Hours Flight Change Policy
Are you looking to change your ticket? Then, ensure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations on making changes in flight. You can read the Turkish change flight policy below for further details:
- Turkish Airlines ® gives customers up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of a booked flight to change it depending on fare class.
- You won’t be charged anything for changing your flight if you do it within 24 hours of reservation.
- If you decide to change a flight after 24 hours, there will be additional fees that you must pay.
- You can also modify your flight without paying any fees if it is delayed or rescheduled by more than three hours.
- After the change process, when you select a new flight, you can even check in online as mobile check-in facilities are also available.
Methods To Change Turkish Airlines Flight
If you want to make changes online via a website and mobile application, at the airport, or via phone call, follow the steps written below as per the rules that apply to your ticket.
Via the Official site method
- First, please visit the turkishairlines.com to change the date on your ticket.
- Then, go to the “Manage Trips” section.
- Fill in all the required fields with the necessary details.
- Next, select “Find Trips.” from the available list of online trips you have made, select the one of your choice then click on the “Edit” option.
- Continue making the necessary adjustments now to satisfy your expectations.
- You must pay the change flight cost in advance.
- You will get a confirmation email to your email address once the payment process is complete.
Via Mobile Application Method
- To cancel the ticket, open the Mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the “manage trip” option.
- Select a flight and click on the change/cancel option.
- Choose a new flight date or anything else as per your requirements.
- Save the changes.
- To complete the process, perform the payment process as per fare conditions.
If you want to obtain a refund at the same time, you can fill up the form via the website or mobile app. Once you get the refund, you will be notified by the airline via SMS or email and then you can perform your transactions or use the value in future reservations.
At The Airport Method
- At the airport counter, provide the confirmation code and the traveler’s name.
- Share any relevant details and ask the available agents to change your tickets.
- The Agent will review your request and amend your ticket as needed, depending on availability.
- Pay the fee once the representative has checked the availability, and you will receive new tickets right away. Also, you may be required to pay the service fee.
Change Your Itinerary Via Phone
You can even speak to a live person at Turkish Airlines. with their help, you will get detailed information by which you can check whether you are eligible for the change or not. So, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, dial 1 (800) 874-8875.
- Select your preferred language next.
- Follow the procedures to connect to the available Agent at this time.
- The page will ask you to give the agent your confirmation code, traveler name, and flight number.
- Before processing your change request, the representative will review all the information you provide and consider your feedback.
- The representative will ask you to pay a Turkish change flight fee after confirming availability. As soon as the airline receives the money, you will get a new electronic ticket in the mail.
Steps to Change Turkish Airlines Flight Date
You can adjust your travel date with Turkish Airlines whenever necessary, regardless of whether your meeting schedule changes or the family gathering is postponed. Travelers can easily change flights via the Turkish Airlines Manage Booking portal. In addition, you can call the contact center to make the modifications offline.
- To start, sign in to the official website using your registered email address and password to complete the account verification process.
- Select “Manage Trips” from the drop-down menu and then complete all required fields with the necessary information.
- Next, select “Find Trips.” Pick your route from the available options.
- Continue making the necessary adjustments now to satisfy your expectations.
- The best option will now be displayed to you by the system.
- The change flight must be paid in advance. Your registered email address will be used to send you a confirmation email once the payment process is complete.
See also: Turkish Airlines Name Change On Ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Your flight cannot be changed to another location or date. The place of travel must match that on the original ticket.
- The benefits of the Zero Change cost and open Ticket policies are only available to you once. One hour before the flight’s scheduled departure, you can update the adjustments. In addition to the flight date, no other reservation-related details can be changed. Contact Turkish Airlines customer support with any questions.
- Due to operational reasons flights may cancel or change by the airline. As per the domestic and international fare rules, you can make changes to the ticket or cancel it for free.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Turkish Airlines?
The Airline allows its Travellers to change their flight dates & times. However, passengers have to pay $200 – $300 for domestic and international Turkish Airlines flights.
Can you change your ticket with Turkish Airlines?
If passengers want to change their flight ticket, they can do it, however, they need to pay the charges. The change flight fee will vary according to the ticket type and the route you are flying.
Can we change the flight date after the Reservation on Turkish Airlines?
In short, yes, you can change reservations and bookings after booking a flight. However, you must make the changes 1 hour before departure. In addition, you cannot change a domestic flight to an international flight.
In order to change the flight, just visit the official Turkish Airlines website. Then access your reservation through the Manage Trip section.
How do I change my flight date on Turkish Airlines?
You can change your reservations and booking dates in various ways. You can call the airline, visit the official site, or go to the airport counter to make the required changes to your flight.
How can I cancel my flight and get refund Amount?
- First, get your flight information ready in advance.
- Next, get in touch with the sales office, contact center, or agent for your Turkish airline.
- Now give the details of your flight and the reason for the request.
- Wait until it appears in your account. A credit card is always a wise choice when paying for flights.
How long does it take to get a refund from Turkish Airlines?
To clarify, the refund period depends on the payment channel you used to purchase the fare. That is to say, if you used a credit/debit card, your amount would be processed within 7-working days.
However, if you used cash, it may take up to 20 working days to process.
How much is it to change a flight with Turkish Airlines?
If your scheduled flight has less than 1 to 12 hours from departure, you can change your ticket by paying a penalty fee. If you have more than 12 hours from the flight’s scheduled departure, then you do not need to pay the cost. The airline will not deduct any amount for changes you made to your ticket provided you have more than 12 hours.
Can you text Turkish Airlines?
Passengers can reach to live person via text, WhatsApp, or through social media handles. Frontier Airlines customer service is available 24/7 so that passengers can resolve issues immediately.
How many times can I change my flight for free?
Under the risk-free timeframe, you are allowed to change flight time and date as many times as you require and also for free. If there is any sort of change in your reservation you have made a new reservation then the airline will charge you only the fare difference.
Can non-refundable tickets be rescheduled?
You can change your non-refundable flight ticket but you may require to pay the penalty. Also, if you got a discount on your fare then the airline will not allow you to change a flight ticket.
How do I make changes to my ticket offline?
If you want to make changes to the ticket offline via call center or online, you need to go through the Turkish Airlines change flight policy first. After that, dial the official number and change flight eligibility as per the Passenger rights table. If you are eligible, the live person will start the process and in the mid-process, you will be required to select the new flight. Complete the process with the payment. Also, the online check-in option is available. you can even check in online for your new reservation after the change flight process.
Do airlines Compensate baggage fees?
You should know that, when you change a flight, the airline will not cover your checked and carry-on or cabin baggage charges in compensation. It means, if you cancel or change your flight, you will only receive the value of the ticket. But, if you use Travel insurance, you may be able to get the money back even for the additional services you have added to your reservation. As per Turkish Airlines baggage allowance, passengers can bring a carry-on bag of 23x40x55 cm and a maximum weight of 8 kg. As per rules apply on fares, If you exceed the limit, you will be required to pay charges and it will not be refunded even on change or cancelations.