Have you made your reservation with Wizz Air? And now you wish to change your flight date due to sudden changes in your plan. Wizz Air allows its passengers to modify their flight tickets both online and offline. Thus, one should know its guidelines and procedures before making any changes.
So, if you are not aware of Wizz Air Change Flight Date policies and methods, then this blog is for you with all the crucial details in it. Read the given below blog carefully:
Procedures For Wizz Air Change Flight Date
The airline offers its passengers various procedures to Wizz Air Change Flight Date. Thus, to know more, read the methods given below:
Via Official Site – Online Method
1. Firstly, visit the official site of the airline.
2. Secondly, on the homepage go to the booking information.
3. Then, click on the tab.
4. You will get multiple options to access your flight modifications.
5. Click on Changing your Reservation tab.
6. Now, log in to your Wizz Air account by entering your personal credentials to make changes to your flight date.
7. Afterward, select the flight from the itinerary you want to make modifications to.
8. Now, enter the new flight date.
9. Confirm your desired changes.
10. Now, you have to make the payment by paying the difference in fare or changing the date fee if applicable.
11. At last, you will receive a new e-ticket on your registered mail ID or contact number.
Via Live Representative – Offline Method
Passengers who can’t make any changes online or don’t feel convenient making changes online. For them, the airline has come up with offline methods that one can use conveniently to make modifications to the flight.
Thus, given below are the offline procedures to follow:
- Wizz Air Change Flight Date Via Customer Care
- Firstly, visit the official site of the airline.
- Secondly, on the homepage, search for the contact us tab.
- Click on the tab.
- Afterward, you will get connected to the call.
- Now, listen to the automated voice carefully to get connected to the customer care staff.
- Then, tell your query in detail.
- Afterward, the executive will ask for your personal credentials, such as your last name and booking number.
- Then, tell the executive the flight you want to change the date in.
- Now, the executive will make the desired changes to your booking.
- Confirm the changes.
- Then, make the payment by paying the fare difference or the change flight date fees if applicable.
- At last, you will receive the new e-ticket on your registered contact number or email ID.
Wizz Air Change Flight Date at the Airport
Passengers who don’t feel comfortable making changes online or via customer care can make their desired changes by visiting the nearest airport. There you can ask to make the changes from the ticket counter agent. The agent will make the changes to your booking and ask you to make the payment to complete the process. At last, you will receive a confirmation on your registered mobile number or email ID.
Wizz Air Change Flight Date Guidelines
The airline offers its passengers to change flight dates as per their wish. Wizz Air has a Date Change Policy, which one must be aware of before requesting any changes. Thus, it will help you to make the desired changes conveniently.
- The airline allows its passengers to change flight dates on their original ticket only if they have made the reservations via the official site or over the call.
- Flyers can make changes using the online and offline methods mentioned above.
- No flight date change will be accepted if the reservation is made via a third party.
- In the case of a one-way reservation, passengers can change the flight date 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
- In the case of two-way reservations, if a flight has departed, then travelers are only permitted to make changes to their return flight.
- Passengers requesting any change within 24 hours of booking don’t have to pay any modification fee.
- Passengers who are making changes after the risk-free period get over. In that case, the flyer has to pay the change flight date fee and the difference in fares.
- If the flyer gets the new flight at a higher price in case of changing the date, he has to pay the difference in fares.
- If the traveler gets the new flight at a lower price than the original ticket price, then the airline will not give back any refunds. visit the wizz air manage my booking team.
Cost of Wizz Air Change Flight Date
- If the passenger makes any changes within 24 hours of booking, he will not be charged any change fee.
- The airline will charge a change fee if a passenger makes changes after 24 hours of booking.
- If a flyer makes any changes more than 30 days before the scheduled departure, the airline will charge a cost of $32 per passenger.
- Passengers making any changes between 7 to 30 days from the scheduled departure have to pay a fee of $38 per passenger.
- Passengers making any changes before 7 days of the scheduled departure must pay a fee of $42 per passenger.
- The airline also offers its passengers Wizz Flex, which they can purchase when making a reservation. Therefore, in Wizz Flex, passengers can make multiple changes, and the airline also doesn’t charge a fee for any change.
Q1. How long before you can change the flight date of your ticket?
As noted above, you can change the flight date 3 hours before the scheduled departure by paying the difference in fare and date change fee.
Q2. How many times can a passenger change the flight date?
As per the Wizz Air policy, the airline offers its passengers multiple changes by just paying a change fee.
At the same time, passengers who have purchased Wizz Flex at the time of reservation can make numerous changes at no cost.
Q3. How can you change a Wizz Air flight date for free?
As mentioned above, passengers who have booked their flight with Wizz Air can make desired changes within 24 hours of the booking at no cost.
Q4. In how many ways passenger can change their flight date?
Passengers can change their flight date using multiple ways:
● Via website
● Use a Toll-free number
● At the airport
Q5. What is the Wizz Air change flight date fee?
The airline charges a different fee for changing the flight date.
● $32 if changes are made 30 days or more before the scheduled departure.
● $38 if changes are made between 7 to 30 days from the scheduled departure.
● $42 if changes are made 7 days before the scheduled departure.
Q6. Can you change your flight date once booked?
You can change your flight date as many times as you want once you’ve purchased your ticket. Making the changes within 24 hours of the booking requires no extra charges. If you change your flight 3 hours prior to departure, then you will need to pay some charges.
Q7. Until when can you change your flight date?
To make the changes free, you are allowed to make the changes to your reservation at least 24 hours before the scheduled flight. You can also make changes within 24 hours of the boarding time, but you may need to pay the charges along with the fare difference if you change the route or cabin class.
Q8. Can I change my flight date one day before?
Yes, according to the airline’s policy, you are allowed to make changes in dates, routes, or anything else for free 24 hours prior to the departure. You can make changes to your reservation via the official site, mobile app, on a call with a live person, or at the airport customer service counter.