Alaska Airlines provides a ‘Manage Booking’ facility that allows passengers to make any minor or major modifications to their booking. Alaska Airlines is one of the most reliable and trusted air carriers. Through the Alaska Airlines Manage Booking option, one can add or remove services from their booking, change flight dates, make seat selection, or cancel the booking altogether. Read further for details on how to manage your Alaska Airlines booking online in no time.
Steps To Manage Alaska Airlines Booking Online
There are various services that one can avail of through the Alaska Airlines ‘Manage Booking’ option. Furthermore, there are various perks that the passengers enjoy through this option. The flyer will get to know all about the advantages of this option from the information given below. In addition, there are various services that Alaska Airlines provides to its flyers. Furthermore, as one may want to make various changes to their Alaska bookings, they can go ahead to do so.
Through the information given below, travelers will get to know about the procedure they need to follow to complete the Alaska Airlines ‘Manage Booking’ procedure.
- Visit the official website of Alaska Airlines. You must know your E-ticket number and your last name.
- Once the official website of Alaska Airlines opens up, you will have to click on the option of Alaska Airlines ‘Manage Booking’.
- You will have to enter certain information in the form given here in this step.
- As soon as one fills up this form, they will reach a window where they will be able to make changes to their ticket. So, one can make the needed modifications in their booking in this step.
- In this step, one should make all the required changes and make sure they recheck the changes done.
- Lastly, when individuals follow all the steps and confirm the changes, they will receive a confirmation mail from Alaska Airlines.
Note: The travelers must make sure all the passengers follow all the above-given steps in the same order.
Options To Manage Alaska Airlines Flight
There are various services that one can avail of through the Alaska Airlines ‘Manage Booking’ option. Moreover, there are various perks that the passengers enjoy through this option. Through the points given below, the flyer will get to know all about the advantages of this option. So, if you want to make any of the modifications given below, you can do it by using Alaska Airlines ‘Manage Booking’.
Request for Extra Baggage or Add-Ons
So many times, the passengers do not realize they need to add extra baggage to their booking. But through the Alaska Airlines ‘Manage Booking’ option, one can go ahead to add extra baggage to their existing reservation.
Cancel Your Bookings Using ‘Manage Booking‘ Portal
In addition to requesting additional baggage, the passenger is eligible to cancel or make certain changes to their reservation. This is because there are so many times when Flyers have to make changes in their travel plans. And thus, they decide to either cancel their booking or make modifications to it. So, with Alaska Airlines ‘Manage Booking’ option, passengers can go ahead to do so.
Date, Time, Destination Changes
Apart from the above-given points, passengers are also eligible to make certain changes to their existing flight details. This is because there are so many things that people can modify and change in their reservations. You will know all about these changes through the points given below. For example, one can change the date of their flight.
- Furthermore, people can go ahead to change their travel class too. Moreover, passengers are eligible to change the timings of their flights.
- Lastly, individuals are also eligible to make changes in the travel details of their booking.
See also: Alaska Airlines Flight Change Policy
Modify Passenger Details
Through the ‘Manage Booking’ tool, you can also correct or alter passenger details including name changes on Alaska Airlines tickets. Whenever one plans for a trip, there might be a situation when they have to make changes to their traveling dates or the passenger’s name. If you want to make any such changes, you can do it easily by following the online method of managing to book.
Request the Alaska Airlines for Additional Services
People sometimes realize that they need additional services in their existing booking. If you are also one such individual, you can add additional services to your reservation. Furthermore, when people have aged individuals or children traveling with them, they need additional services the most. So, visit the official website or contact the travel representative via phone call to add these services.
Guidelines for Changes through ‘Manage Booking’
For any changes to flight bookings, Alaska Airlines has a set of rules and guidelines. Before you make any changes to using the ‘Manage My Booking’ tool, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the essential guidelines given below:
For Cancelling Flight & Applying For Refunds
- Firstly, according to the Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy, tickets that were purchased more than 24 hours before the time of departure, can be canceled within 24 hours and are eligible for getting the total amount as a refund.
- Furthermore, the pickets purchased more than 24 hours before departure time, in the case of main cabinet first-class fares, can also be changed within 24 hours of making the reservation without paying any fee.
- Moreover, if you hold a refundable ticket, you can ask for the refund amount by contacting the travel expert or via the online method.
- Individuals are eligible to cancel their tickets till their flight departs. However, this is not the case if you have saver fares.
- Lastly, if you have a non-refundable ticket and wish to cancel it, you are also eligible to receive the credit. You will be able to use this credit before you decide to travel with Alaska Airlines.
- Alaska Airlines allows a full refund for any fare. Therefore, even if you have a non-refundable ticket and request a refund within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket, you are eligible to get the total refund amount. Furthermore, remember this rule is not applicable if your flight is planned to depart within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- Moreover, you are not eligible to ask for a refund after the 24-hour time period passes in the case of non-refundable tickets. However, you can get a credit certificate that you can use in the future.
- Lastly, if you bought a ticket from a third party, contact them directly.
Adding Pet through ‘Manage My Booking’
- If you have a pet traveling with you, then it is essential to have information on the pet policy set by Alaska Airlines. Go through the information given below and find out all about this policy.
- Firstly, the carrier you use for a pet needs a waterproof bottom. Furthermore, there should be enough space for your pet to stand up and turn around. Also, make sure that the carrier you use has enough ventilation.
- According to the policy, Alaska Airlines allows small cats, dogs, and household birds. However, the pet that travels must be adequately cleaned and well-behaved.
- The minimum age of the pet should be eight weeks old. You are not eligible to carry a pet whose age is lesser than this.
- Ensure that you inform Alaska Airlines that you will travel with your pet within 24 hours of your flight timings. This is because you cannot make the reservation, in this case, online.
- The dimensions for the carrier should not exceed 17 inches X 11 inches X 9.5 inches. This is the dimension for soft-sided carriers. Furthermore, the hard-sided carriers with a mention should not exceed 17 inches X 11 inches X 7.5 inches.
- Lastly, the total weight of the pet and the carrier cannot exceed 9 kilograms or 20 pounds.
For Flying With Extra Baggage
- According to the Alaska Airlines Baggage Policy, the individual is eligible to carry one carry-on bag and one personal item. This item includes cars, a briefcase, and a laptop bag.
- The dimensions for the carry-on baggage should not exceed 22 X 14 X 9 inches or 115 centimeters. Remember, these dimensions include both wheels and handles.
- Furthermore, the carry-on baggage should fit either in the overhead bin or under your seat.
- Umbrellas, duty-free things, jackets, and other assistive devices like workers, strollers, wheelchairs, etc., are not considered carry-on allowances.
- According to the baggage policy, Alaska Airlines individuals can carry two bags as checked luggage.
- The maximum dimensions should not exceed 167 centimeters or 62 inches.
- Lastly, the maximum weight for this luggage cannot exceed 23 kg or 50 pounds.
Some of the commonly asked questions in relation to Alaska Airlines Manage My Booking are answered below:
How can I pick my seat on Alaska Airlines?
You can pick your seat on Alaska Airlines right after booking your flight. To select your seat visit the official website, and tap on the ‘Manage Booking’ option. After that enter your last name and booking confirmation number. Once you log into your account, you’ll get a list of all your flight details with Alaska Airlines. Now, select your flight to choose your desired seat. And that’s how you’ll be able to pick your seat on Alaska Airlines.
Can I purchase baggage on Alaska Airlines?
Yes, you can purchase your baggage on Alaska Airlines. To purchase more baggage go to the manage booking section under Alaska Airlines Official website. After logging into your account, add the number of baggage as per your requirement. Moreover, pay the additional baggage charges to complete the process.
Can I preorder food on Alaska Airlines?
Yes, you can preorder your food on an Alaska Airlines flight. Alaska Airlines provides various options of food to choose from. So, you can order your food as per your requirements. To add meals of your choice, log into your manage booking account by entering your booking reference code and your last name. After that, you’ll get the option to select your meals. And that’s how you can preorder your food on Alaska Airlines.
How do I get an electronic boarding pass for Alaska Airlines?
You can get your electronic boarding pass on Alaska Airlines flights through the manage booking option. You can get your boarding passes either from the official website or via the app. All you have to do is log into your manage booking app and follow the on-screen steps or instructions to get your flight boarding passes.
Can I access my Alaska Airlines Manage booking account via my E-ticket?
Yes, you can access your Alaska Airlines Manage booking account via your E-ticket number. However, you must enter your last name along with your e-ticket number to log into your account.
Can I change my flight date using Alaska Airlines Manage Booking?
Yes, you can change your flight date using the Alaska Airlines Manage Booking feature. This option helps you to change your flight details if there are sudden plan changes occur. You can change your flight date directly from the official website or through the app.
How can I request a refund for my canceled Alaska Airlines booking?
If you have canceled your flight reservation with Alaska Airlines, you can request a refund after the cancellation. To request a refund visit the official website or app and log into your Manage booking account. After that select your canceled flight to request a refund. And that’s how you can request a refund from Alaska Airlines.
Is it possible to add special assistance for disabled passengers through Manage Booking?
Yes, it is possible to add special assistance for disabled passengers through the Manage Booking tool. With the help of this feature, you can ask for a wheelchair, oxygen kit, and a stretcher to make your traveling experience convenient.
Can I update my details using the Alaska Airlines manage booking feature?
Yes, you can update your details using the Alaska Airlines Manage booking feature. With the help of this option, you can update your name, address, and contact number as well. You can update these details either from the official website or from the app.
How do I access my Alaska Airlines Manage Booking account?
You can easily access your Manage booking account by following some quick steps. To access your account go through the Alaska Airlines official website and then to the manage booking section. After logging in you can add various services to your flight itinerary. However, you might have to pay some additional charges for some services.