Last updated on October 4th, 2022 at 06:43 am
If someone wishes to change their flight schedule, or if it’s a seat change or name change, Jetstar offers the opportunity to do it themselves. You don’t have to visit the counter or the airport. Using the Jetstar Manage My Booking option, you can easily manage your booking or add extra facilities online.
In this blog, you will learn about these things in detail:
- Firstly, how does Jetstar Manage My Booking help the passengers?
- Secondly, Jetstar Manage My Booking procedure.
- Then, different services for managing booking include preselection of seats, name change, cancellation, refunds, etc.
- Lastly, some FAQs to get related information about the Jetstar reservations.
How does Jetstar Manage My Booking Help Passengers?
Jetstar Airways has developed an app for passengers to track flights, check-ins, and itineraries under the Jetstar Manage My Booking Section. It is available on both the App Store and Google Play. This app helps you book flights and save your travel history. In addition, installing one app on your mobile phone makes it easy to reserve a seat and get a boarding pass.
You may need to make changes due to an emergency or personal or professional reasons. Also, rescheduling your trip and thinking about cancellations and high fares can be a hassle, but Jetstar passengers shouldn’t be stressed. The Jetstar Manage My Booking section solves all problems. Go to your home page and click the Find Bookings tab to manage your bookings online.
Jetstar Manage My Bookinghelps you find airline features and change your ticket. You can discover more by viewing the itinerary and booking details or requesting special services. Jetstar Manage My Bookingincludes some of the features listed below.
- Online check-in and boarding pass
- Preselect Your seat
- Change or cancel a flight
- Add extra baggage
- Select your food
- Get booking details
- Add services to your trip
Jetstar Manage My Booking Procedure
Visit the homepage of the airline’s official site, search for flights of your preferred destination and date, get all booking details, compare fares, choose the best deal, and choose one flight. You can manage your flight bookings online without compromising your comfort.
This section describes how to manage your bookings online.
- First, you need to visit Jetstar.com and log in to your account.
- Then provide your details such as last name and booking number (confirmation code) in the corresponding field.
- Once you provide all the details, you will get access to the flight that needs to be changed.
- Click Continue, and you’ll see all the options for changes here (ticket time, date, or destination, cancellation of booking, payment of additional baggage, modification of ticket name, etc.).
- If you are allowed to make the changes on your ticket, alter your ticket to your liking and pay online using your card.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email in your email ID upon successful payment of your changes.
Preselect Your Seat
You can also access the Search Bookings tab on the airline’s homepage for advance seat selection, or the Jetstar Airways app downloaded to your mobile phone. The seats offered by the airline are:
Extra Leg Room: This option is for those who need more space to relax their feet.
Upfront seat: These are convenient seats for landing faster than other seats. Standard seat: These are the standard seats every airline provides to the passengers.
Change or Update Your Booking
Airlines understand that plans change. That’s why it has the most flexible change policy. You can change the date or time on your tickets or even add extras like baggage, seats, meals, or inflight entertainment. Go to the Jetstar Manage My Booking online and make changes instantly. However, change fees can cost you around $75 per traveler.
Furthermore, if you wish to change passenger or flight details, contact airlines support for help.
Jetstar Name Change Policy
If you booked a Jetstar flight ticket but mistakenly entered the wrong name, you need to change the name. In this scenario, according to the Jetstar name correction policy, you need to cancel the original PNR and create a new PNR with a new name & available fares. Therefore, the policy of name correction or name changes will only apply to bookings made on Jetstar Airways.
Reschedule Your Ticket
Easy steps to reschedule your bookings are:
- First, visit the official Jetstar website.
- Then, go to the Manage my booking section.
- Afterward, provide the booking reference code and surname to fetch the Jetstar e-ticket you booked.
- Then, find the list of reserved tickets and change them again if necessary.
- Finally, reschedule your ticket before it expires.
- According to airline policy, passengers can change the travel dates before the ticket’s validity expires.
- Alternatively, reroute or rebook your travel ticket for your trip without paying any fees or taxes (additional charges).
- Similarly, if the traveler flies with a partner airline, the change will affect all passengers on the rebooked ticket or rescheduling.
- This rescheduling policy will ensure customers can effectively reschedule or change their tickets.
Jetstar Manage My Booking Cancellation/Refund Policy
Download the Jetstar Airways app, call your airline’s call center, or visit Jetstar.com to see if your ticket has been canceled or needs to be canceled. You may also request a refund for the value of your ticket online at the airline’s website to get your refund.
- If you book your ticket through a third party, you will need to contact and process your cancellation or refund request.
- You can cancel your tickets within 24 hours of buying, and the airline will not charge any ticket cancellation fee. To get a full refund of your tickets, you must request a refund 24 hours after purchase. The amount will be credited in miles or vouchers that passengers can utilize for future purchases.
- It is essential to know that cancellations must be made seven days before the flight’s departure, and the fees will vary depending on the flight route. However, you can cancel the ticket 2 hours before the scheduled departure, but the refund will be made after deducting the cancellation tax and other fees.
- If your ticket is booked as refundable, you will receive a refund for the cancellation of your flight. At the same time, if your ticket is non-refundable, you will not receive a cancellation deposit. And if the flight is delayed or canceled, the airline will assist passengers with compensation and fare refunds. However, all of this will depend upon delay or cancellation situations.
You must contact Customer Service to request a refund. Refunds will be fully refunded to the original payment method. If part of the ticket needs to be refunded, the difference will be reduced, and the payment will be refunded.
If Jetstar cancels your future flight, it will connect with you directly to provide possible alternatives. Depending on the fare type and cancellation situation, such as date/time changes with no extra cost, eCredit equals the total amount of untraveled /unused tickets or cash refunds.
No, you can get any refund for your Jetstar vouchers as they are non-refundable (the only exception is when you are eligible for a refund of your Jetstar vouchers under Australian Consumer Law).
Jetstar takes 15 business days to process the refund for the value of the passengers’ tickets.
You can book Jetstar flights at least 300 days before the flights’ scheduled departure date.