Last updated on October 19th, 2022 at 10:56 am
Starting its operations in 1941, Philippine Airlines (PAL) is the flag carrier of its home country. In addition to PAL express, it has been offered a lot more services to over 53 destinations around the globe, with a fleet of 61 aircraft. Philippines Airlines Manage Booking always offered its passengers a luxurious flight experience & makes changes and modifies their flight itinerary.
PAL offers its customers the ability to interact with their reservations. That is to say, services like changing flights, meal services, fare upgrades, etc. Thus, today we’ll talk about the Philippines Airlines Manage Booking section used to avail of these services.
Philippine Airlines Manage Booking – Best Option To Manage Your Booking At Ease – PAL
The Philippines Airlines Manage Booking is the best tool provided by Philippine Airlines on its website. In addition to viewing your bookings, it also allows passengers to avail of additional services and makes changes to their flights. Want to know more about services and features that provide the Philippines Airlines Manage Booking is the best option to make cancel or change your flight procedure with ease?
Step-by-Step Guide to Access Philippine Manage Booking Section
In order to get access to the Manage Booking section of Philippine Airlines,
- Firstly, visit the official Philippine Airlines Manage booking portal
- Secondly, click on Manage Booking.
- Thirdly, enter your reservation details.
- Booking Reference
- Last Name of the Passenger
- Then click on Proceed.
Manage Booking PAL | Features – Rebook, Change Flight, Seats Upgrade, Seat Selection & More
Be Updated With Your Current Booking Status
Philippine Airlines passengers can look up their flight bookings through the manage booking section on the Philippine Airlines’ official website.
Enjoy Unlimited Rebooking PAL Flights
In case your plans change, you can change your flight’s destination or date. Also, you can simply cancel your flight and book another one at no charge at all. However, this is dictated by specific guidelines.
Make Changes in Your Contact Info
That is to say; passengers can access their reservations through the Philippines Airlines Manage Booking section. In order to change their contact information (phone number, email, etc.) in that booking. However, you need to put in your reference number & last name to access it.
Upgrade Your Travel Experience with Extra Amenities
Moreover, passengers can also get access to additional travel services:
Seats upgrade to Business or First Class
Passengers have the option of upgrading a previously booked flight to a Philippine Airlines Business Class or first class. In short, there are two ways of upgrading flights.
Bid on The Class Of Fare To Upgrade
On one hand, passengers can bid on the class of fare they want to upgrade to, and the highest bid wins the upgrade.
Spend Money & Purchase Amenities
On the other hand, they can just pay to purchase the upgrade up front. However, this method is more expensive than bidding but quicker and more certain.
Include Extra Baggage
At times, passengers’ baggage weighs more than their fare allows. In that case, passengers have the option of purchasing an additional baggage allowance. Also, Extra Baggage purchased pre-flight is cheaper. The passengers can access these through the Philippines Airlines Manage Booking. However, the Extra Baggage price depends on how long before the flight you buy it.
|Allowance (Kilograms)||Rate while Booking the Flight (USD)||Manage Booking Rate (USD)|
|More than 14 days from the Flight||14 or Fewer Days from the Flight|
Select The PAL Flight Seat of Your Choice
The Philippines Airlines Manage Booking section allows passengers to reserve their preferred seats well in advance. In addition, passengers can pay for seats with extra legroom or seats in the front compartment for fast disembarkation.
|Forward Section Seats||$50|
|Advanced Aisle Seat Selection||$20|
We are all justifiably scared of sitting close to people in these times. After all, no one wants to get COVID. Thus, Philippine Airlines allows passengers to purchase their neighboring seats. In order to buy Neighbor Free Seats:
Steps To Purchase Seat Next To You:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the airline.
- Secondly, enter your booking details to check if your fare is eligible for this service.
- Thirdly, select the number of seats you want neighbor free.
- Fourthly, proceed with the payment.
- Lastly, open your email to see the confirmation mail from PAL.
Special Meal Select (myPAL Flavors)
In case there’s a passenger with special dietary needs or just a passion for food. Philippine Airlines offers the opportunity to upgrade their meal for a small fee. However, there are specific terms & conditions for myPAL Flavors. Passengers can avail of this service through the Philippines Airlines Manage Booking.
Enjoy Unlimited Internet with MyPAL Roam Service
For passengers needing an internet connection in a foreign country. Philippine Airlines provides the myPAL Roam service. In short, it is a portable Wi-Fi hotspot with a built-in power bank. However, the rates of this service depend upon the location of travel & renting period.
|Destination||3 Days||5 Days||10 Days||15 Days||20 Days||30 Days|
Applicable Charges To Upgrade Your Cabin Class
|Economy to Business Class|
|Origin||Destination||Upgradation Fee (One-Way)|
|Los Angles/San Francisco||Manila||$1,300|
|Premium Economy Class to Business Class|
|Origin||Destination||Upgradation Fee (One-Way)|
|Los Angles/San Francisco||Manila||$650|
|Economy Supersaver/Saver/Value/Flex Class to Premium Economy Class|
|Origin||Upgradation Fee (One-Way)|
|Los Angles/San Francisco||Manila||$550|
Philippine Airlines Manage My Booking – Terms & Conditions Apply
- Passengers can only rebook a group booking if the group has nine or fewer passengers. That is to say, you cannot rebook a group booking with ten or more passengers.
- Certain types of fares will not be eligible for flight upgradation. For instance:
- Frequent Flyer Programs Award Tickets.
- ID/AD tickets.
- Fares accommodating unaccompanied minors
- Group bookings with ten or more passengers
- Reservations with infants
- Codeshare flights that aren’t not operated by Philippine Airlines.
- Charter flights
- In case a passenger cancels their flight, PAL will not refund the seat selection amount. Also, Advanced Seat Selection is only valid for the purchased fare. That is the say, any changes in flight will cancel the service.
- Neighbor Free Seats cannot be rebooked, transferred, or endorsed. However, passengers can refund their amount in case of cancelation.
- In the case of special meals, passengers have to request the service at least 72 hours before the departure time. Also, meal upgrades are non-refundable.
- Passengers who get a fare upgrade cannot request a refund on their meal request.
- Also, special meals are only available on select flights.
- Passengers using the myRoam service have a determined bandwidth & data amount. That is to say:
|Bandwidth||Data Limit (12:00 AM – 11:59 PM per day)|
|150 Mbps||1 GB|
|3 Mbps||Exceeding 1 GB Data|
- Also, passengers can connect up to five devices to the myRoam portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
|Mabuhay Miles||1-800-435-9725 Email|
|People with Disability Program||1-800-435-9725|
How do I check my flight booking?
In order to check your flight booking:
- Firstly, visit the official website of your airline.
- Secondly, look for & click on Manage/Manage Bookings.
- Thirdly, enter your booking details, and click on Retrieve Booking/Search
- Booking Reference/Reference Number/Ticket Number.
- Last Name of the Passenger.
- Lastly, select the reservation you want to check.
What is manage booking option on Philippine Airlines?
Manage Booking is a tool provided by airlines on their websites. In short, this tool offers passengers more interaction with their bookings & airline services. For instance, allowing passengers to alter their flight plans, add extra services, edit their information, etc.
How can I check my booking status on Philippine Airlines?
In order to check your booking status on Philippine Airlines.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Philippine Airlines.
- Secondly, select Flight Status.
- Thirdly, select the method of search. Search by Flight Number.
- Fourthly, input the details of your booking.
- Date of Departure
- Flight Number
- Then click on Check Status.
Can I add baggage after booking?
Mostly, airlines allow their passengers to request extra baggage services at any time. However, it is advised to request this service in advance through the website to get the best price.
How can I check if my flight ticket is confirmed?
Passengers can check their flight status through their PNR number. You must provide other important details along with your PNR number to fetch your bookings.