To improve your flight experience, select a seat before your flight. Choose seats designed for a comfortable journey to make your flight more enjoyable.
So, read and review our Turkish Airlines seat selection guide to ensure a smooth journey.
Turkish Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Turkish Airlines international and domestic flights begin online and mobile check-in 24 hours before departure.
- Seat refunds cannot be processed if the passenger requests flight changes and cancellations.
- Selected seats are also canceled if Turkish Airlines changes any of its flights or cancels any flights.
- It is possible to change free seats within a certain time frame, but paid seats cannot be changed.
- The seat fee may be refunded if the purchased seat is changed due to Turkish Airlines systems or for operational reasons.
- This change makes reimbursement of any fee, including the ticket fare, impossible.
- When requesting an emergency exit seat, passengers must confirm their eligibility.
- Those who need a second seat belt or are carrying infants may not use the emergency exit seat.
- Passengers traveling with a pet, a guide dog, or an emotional support dog are not permitted to sit in extra-legroom or emergency exit seats.
- You can check in for the seats you’ve chosen or purchased by visiting our check-in page.
How can I choose my seat on Turkish Airlines?
Passengers can make the most of their flight by flying in their preferred seats. Turkish Airlines offers seat selection on both domestic and international flights. Flyers can select their seats online or by calling Turkish Airlines toll-free number +1-805-270-2709.
Turkish Airlines Seat Selection becomes easy when you follow the steps:
- Firstly, visit the Turkish Airlines official website or dial +1-805-270-2709.
- Secondly, click the Plan & Book tab at the right top of the page.
- Thirdly, click the seat selection mentioned under the additional services drop-down.
- Enter the ticket number or reservation code and the passenger’s last name.
- Press the continue button.
- Upon providing your details, you will be able to retrieve your booking details.
- You can view the Turkish Airlines seat map
- Choose the best seats and continue with making the payment.
- Press confirm button
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your seat on your registered email.
Types of Cabin Classes – Turkish Airlines Seat Selection
There are 2 cabin classes: Business Class & Economy class. We will discuss both in detail.
At a reasonable cost, experience Turkish Airlines’ benefits. The airlines go one step further with Economy Class to help you travel on a budget. On both short- and long-haul flights, take pleasure in the comfort of Economy Class seating. Economy Class provides the most comfortable travel experience.
- Delicious food
- Amenity kit
- Wide leg-room
- Inflight entertainment
- Travel in comfort
- Entertainment system
- Continuous power
- Moveable armrests
- Inflight catering
- Finest dishes from Turkish and world cuisines
- Seats that recline up to 15 cm
- Adjustable headrest
By bringing Turkish hospitality to the skies, they ensure that your business class flight is the most enjoyable one possible. Business Class provides the most comfortable travel experience.
- Maximum comfort
- Award-winning meals
- Lounge experience
- Preferential check-in
- Extra baggage
- Massage time
- Sleep in comfort
- Work and pleasure
- Award-winning flavors in the skies
- Inflight entertainment system with Denon headphones
- Lounge Business service
- Business Class Privileges
- Preferential check-in
- Earn more Miles with Miles&Smiles
- Extra baggage allowance
Turkish Airlines Seat Selection Charges
Please refer to the table below for the seat charges with the relevant options.
|Route||Flight class||Seat type||Fees||Selection period|
|*All flights||Business Class||All seats||Free||355 days before the flight|
|THY domestic & Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus flights||Economy Class||Standard||45.00 TRY||355 days – 6 hours before the flight|
|THY domestic & Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus flights||Economy Class||Extra legroom seat||75.00 TRY||355 days – 6 hours before the flight|
|THY domestic & Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus flights||Economy Class||Emergency exit seat||60.00 TRY||355 days – 6 hours before the flight|
|THY international flights||Economy Class||Standard||$9.00 – $39.00||355 days – 6 hours before the flight|
|THY international flights||Economy Class||Seats with more leg room||$19.00 – $139.00||355 days – 6 hours before the flight|
|AnadoluJet domestic & Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus flights||Economy Class||All seats||30.00 TRY – 70.00 TRY||355 days – 6 hours before the flight|
|AnadoluJet international (Except Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus) seats||Economy Class||All seats||$9.00 – $21.00||355 days – 6 hours before the flight|
Note – *Business Class cabin flights leaving from and/or arriving at Ankara, seat selection is not available due to operational issues.
Hopefully, this blog will provide you with a complete understanding of Turkish Airlines Seat Selection policy, fees, and procedures. The comfort of flying makes it even more enjoyable. If you want a pleasant and entertaining travel experience, you can choose from any of the class cabins at your convenience. Visit turkish airlines manage booking team or dial +1-805-270-2709 for help.
Unlike economy Class seats, which can recline only 15 cm, business class seats can recline flat, creating a 188-cm bed.
With the privacy screen that comes with our Business Class seats, you can make your own space.
On both domestic and international flights, there are seats with more legroom. However, some destinations do not offer extra legroom seats because of technical difficulties. In these situations, passengers can request a seat with more legroom at the check-in kiosks.
On Turkish Airlines flights, wine, beer, and spirits are complimentary for all international passengers.
Sometimes you need more than one seat to see the world. You can increase your comfort by purchasing the seat next to you on all domestic and local flights.
We make sleeping in Business Class as comfortable as possible by providing fully flat seats, free pillows, & blankets. Your amenity kit also includes several extras that you might find helpful on the trip, including earplugs, eye masks, lip balm, & socks.
To ensure that you have a good night’s sleep while flying.
The meals served on Turkish Airlines are consistently included in the cost of your ticket and are regarded as some of the best-tasting on the flight. The airline places a lot of emphasis on its all-passenger in-flight meal options. A hearty snack and beverage are provided on short domestic flights within Turkey.
More Helpful Links –