Austrian airline is one of the airlines people rely on for all their air travel. One of the options which it provides to make things easier for its travelers is the option for managing their bookings. Flyers often get stressed because they are unaware of the managing booking process. This airline makes sure that managing the bookings is easy so that all flyers understand it.
Are you in search of detailed information on managing bookings? Then you are at the right place. Each piece of information here will explain the procedure of managing bookings. In addition to the process, get to know what all things one can do with the Austrian airlines manage booking option.
Firstly, let’s learn about managing bookings through the official website.
A Detailed Guide to Manage Your Booking Through the Official Site
Austrian airlines ensure that people don’t have to follow a complicated procedure for managing bookings. This is because not all passengers are used to following the online process. Also, we never know when any situation may arise, and we have to make changes or edit our bookings. So, one must follow the steps given below to manage their bookings.
Steps-by-Step Process of Austrian Airlines Manage Booking
- Firstly, visit the official site of Austrian Airlines. Now, log in to your account by entering the correct information.
- When the site opens, click on the option “Austrian Airlines Manage Booking.” You will find this tab on the home page. Enter the last name of the flyer along with the reservation number in the blanks.
- When you enter the information in the blanks, you will see your booking on the screen.
- Once the booking appears on the screen, an individual becomes eligible to make the changes to their reservation. So go ahead to make the changes in the flyer’s name, timings, date, seat, etc.
- Once you make the changes in your bookings; confirm all those changes. Once you confirm the changes, Austrian airlines will send you a notification confirming your changes.
Essential Changes That One Can Make Using Austrian Airlines Manage Booking Feature
If you are traveling with Austrian Airlines and facing trouble while managing your bookings, then reach our Austrian Airlines manage booking and resolve all your traveling issues with the help of experienced travel associates. Our executives are available throughout all day and help travelers get essential facilities like- choice of desired seats, cancellation, and extra assistance in addition to this one can make manage their baggage allowance services as well. Some of the services the Austrian Manage Booking helpdesk provides to deliver the utmost satisfaction to travelers traveling with Austrian Airlines-
Flight Cancellation – Procedure to Cancel Your Flights
We all need assistance while canceling our online reservations. One can make a hassle-free cancellation by following the steps given below-
- Visit the official site of Austrian airlines.
- Once you visit the home page, press the option of “manage your booking.” Here enter the details and retrieve your itinerary.
- When your bookings open up on the screen, select the option of “cancellation.”
*Remember that an individual is eligible for making the changes only if they didn’t check in online yet.
Baggage Allowance – Process to Buy Baggage Add-Ons
Another thing that one can do with the manage booking option is to buy baggage add-ons. Follow these steps to add more baggage to your bookings-
- Visit the official site of Austrian airlines.
- Click on the option of “trips” on the home page.
- Now, select the option of “my booking” and enter the details correctly.
- Lastly, add more baggage to your booking. You can do so before the 2 hours of flight departure.
Easy Steps to Rebook Your Flight
One is also eligible for making the re-booking of their flights using the Austrian airlines manage booking option. One needs to follow all the steps in the right order to re-book their flight.
- Firstly, open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official site of this airline and use your ID and password to log in.
- Now, visit the “manage booking tab.”
- Select your previous reservation and enter your reservation number. Also, you need to enter the last name of the passenger.
- Enter all the details that are asked in this step and then select the option of “re-booking.”
- In addition to the above steps, one might have to pay the airfare difference to re-book their flight.
- Once you follow all the steps, the team will send you the confirmation on the registered phone number or e-mail.
In Need of Extra Seats? Grab Your Seats in Advance
When an individual visits the official site of Austrian Airlines, they will find the “Seat map.” Using this seat map, one can see the seat they want to book.
To add extra seats to your bookings, here are the steps that you need to follow-
- Visit the official site of Austrian Airlines.
- Then on the home page, select the option of “my bookings.”
- Once you do so, you can now add the seat of your choice. Choose from a window, aisle, or center seat.
Flight Changes – Modify Your Name and Date on Your Tickets
In addition to all the things above, an individual is also eligible for making changes or modifications to their bookings. One can make changes to the timings, date, and much more through the option of Austrian Airlines manage booking.
Alter Your Bookings in No Time
Furthermore, the passengers of this airline are eligible to change their flight with the option of Austrian Airlines manage booking. Change Flight with Austrian Airlines can only be changed under Austrian Airlines Change Flight Policy. However, there are times when individuals have to change their flights due to a change in travel plans. If you are one such flyer, use the modification tab to complete the procedure in no time.
Pre Select Your Seats With Manage Booking
If any flyer wishes to change their seat due to comfort reasons, they can do it in no time. Furthermore, people find the need to upgrade their booking and thus look for a seat of their choice. If you want to do the same, use the manage booking tab.
Austrian Airlines’ Updated Policies to Know About
Easy Flight Cancellation – Cancellation Policy, Fee, & Refunds
The Austrian Airlines Cancellation Policy states the following guidelines:
- Firstly, the passenger can cancel their tickets within 24 hours of making their reservation. If they complete the cancellation within this time, they will not have to pay any charges or fees.
- Furthermore, you must carry a refundable ticket to get a refund from Austrian Airlines. You are not eligible to get a refund if you hold a nonrefundable ticket if you do not cancel within 24 hours.
- Moreover, you must buy your ticket at least seven days before the departure of your flight.
- Remember, you will not get any pet discount or infant discount if you completely cancel these two.
Make the Refund Requests After Cancelling Your Flights
- Firstly, you need to follow the 24-hour cancellation policy to get a refund from the airline. No amount will be deducted from the refund amount if you do so.
- Furthermore, you can get a full refund if you cancel within 24 hours of booking a flight. Also, your departure date should be at least one week away.
- Moreover, the airline provides a refund in a travel voucher. This means an individual can use this travel voucher for their future flights. However, remember you are eligible to use this voucher for up to one year from the date of issue.
- If you book the nonrefundable ticket and you missed your flight, then under these conditions, you are not eligible to get a refund of any kind.
Get Details on Rebooking Policy – Eligibility & Criteria
You are eligible for rebooking if there are empty seats and the flight date before the departure date changes on the flyer’s request.
An individual requests to change the final destination, departure, or arrival airport, then they need to pay the fee set by Austrian Airlines. Remember to visit the official website of this airline and use the Austrian Airlines manage booking option to complete the re-booking procedure.
Moreover, the passenger can complete the re-booking procedure two hours before the departure time. Also, remember that re-booking charges are not refunded if you make the cancellation.
Baggage Policy – For Carry-Ons & Checked Baggage
Not sure how much luggage you can fly with? Read further for details on Austrian Airlines Baggage Policy:
Allowance for Carry-On Baggage
- The flyers of this airline are eligible to carry baggage of this type according to the travel class.
- Individuals can carry one piece of carry-on baggage for the economy and premium economy class.
- Furthermore, business class flyers can carry two pieces of carry-on baggage.
- Remember, the dimensions of this type should not exceed 55cmx40cmx23cm. Moreover, the total weight of this baggage should not be more than 8 kg.
- This baggage should fit in the overhead cabin or under the seat in front of you.
- Lastly, the dimensions of the personal item that you carry should not be more than 40cmx30cmx10cm.
Allowance for Checked Baggage
An individual’s amount to pay for the checked baggage depends on the flight route. However, this airline offers its passengers some baggage as free baggage.
|Economy Light||no baggage|
|Economy Classic & Flex||1 x 23kg|
|Business||2 x 32kg|
You can add in additional baggage by using the option of Austrian airlines manage booking.
Additional Service Provided by Austrian Airlines
Passengers who choose Austrian airlines enjoy various additional services that this airline offers. Go through the information given below to learn about all the additional services that this airline provides-
Baggage Add-Ons You Can Buy or Include in Your Bookings
You have the freedom to carry your own sports equipment, musical instruments, etc. This airline allows people to take things like this. Furthermore, the safety of your items is kept in mind at all times. Add in such services by using the Austrian airlines manage booking option.
Special Menus to Add Special Food
Passengers can choose their favorite meal from the menu that this airline provides. If you have any particular diet, you can order the food accordingly.
Get Your Insurance Cover
Go ahead to get the insurance package which will include all the covid-19 advantages. Due to this, people can explore various countries much more carefreely.
Devices for Impaired Individuals
Go ahead to get the devices for the individuals with some impairment. You can ask the team at this airline to provide the equipment, but you need to make your flight hassle-free. Use the Austrian airlines manage booking option to add these to your current booking.
Additional help for children and elderly people
it is not easy to travel when you have older members of the family or children with you. So, if you need any equipment or things to make your air travel comfortable, ask this airline’s team. You can add certain items to your existing reservation with Austrian Airlines Manage Booking option.
Austrian Airlines Book A Flight – Individual Booking
Travelers primarily use the official Austrian Airlines website to purchase tickets. The Austrian Airlines website is customer-friendly, allowing passengers to book tickets quickly without wasting additional time.
You can easily book your flight ticket online by following the steps below.
- First, go to the official Austrian website.
- Then click the Flight Booking tab to start the process.
- Then enter the details related to the information provided. For example, select the type of travel you want. Then enter the departure and destination airports in the fields provided.
- Then select your return and departure dates from your flight calendar.
- After entering all the details, you will see all available information on the screen.
- Choose the one that best fits your budget and schedule.
- Finally, after confirming the ticket, we will pay for the reservation.
Via Mobile App
In addition to the official website, the Austrian Mobile App is also an alternative for booking flights to any location. The Austrian mobile app is free and offers many benefits to make your trip unforgettable.
- To begin the booking process, you must first visit the booking section of the app to get all the information you need to buy Austrian Airlines tickets quickly and conveniently.
- Once you have completed the relevant details, check your flight and choose the one that works best for you.
- Press the notification bell to get notifications for the latest deals and offers.
Check Also; Volaris Book A Flight
Via Phone Number
If you don’t know how to book on the website or app, you can book your flight ticket by calling the Austrian phone number. Then follow the prescribed steps to purchase your ticket in offline mode.
- First, after following the IVR instructions, you need to dial the Austrian phone number to contact the person in charge.
- After connecting by phone, ask an available agent to book your ticket.
- Please submit the necessary documents to proceed with the booking process.
- Austrian airline personnel is available 24 hours a day if needed.
- They will provide you with available flight details where you can choose the most appropriate one and finally make the required payment.
Austrian Flight Booking – Group Booking
Austrian Flight Booking Via Official Website
- First, in your web browser, find the official Austrian website. austrian.com.
- Then, click the Book Flight button and select your preferred boarding class. Then provide all the following details:
- Arrival and departure airport name, Travel date, Passenger name, Cabin class
- Then click the Search button, and see the available flights on the screen. Choose the best flight for your group flyer.
- Once you have booked Austrian Airlines, go to the payment page and pay the required amount. Finally, you will receive a confirmation email to your registered email ID.
Austrian Flight Booking By Phone
Alternatively, you can make a group reservation for a group flyer by calling the customer care phone number. Now, follow the steps below to book your ticket over the phone.
- First, dial the phone number of the Austrian Agent.
- Afterward, follow the automatic voice IVR prompt to connect to the agent.
- The person in charge then asks the passenger for the itinerary details and makes a reservation accordingly.
- Lastly, the agent will make a reservation for you and make the necessary payments.
- Most importantly, make sure you have a government-issued ID at booking.
Austrian Airlines Check-in Process
Passengers can check-in for their flights through various modes. The two check-in ways are web check-in and airport check-in.
You can check in for your flights online. This is possible from 47 hours before the scheduled departure for most flights. Follow the online check-in process on its official website:
Check-In at the airport
You can check in for your flights at the airport also. To do this, access the self-service check-in counter or check-in desk to finish the check-in procedure. Please note that Economy and Business passengers often have different check-in deadlines, so other airports have different check-in start and end times as indicated on the ticket.
Fare Classes To Choose From On Austrian Airlines
On European flights, Austrian Airlines offers Economy Class and Business Class tickets. In addition, premium Economy is also available on flights outside Europe.
This is the basic class of Austrian Airlines available on all routes (short-haul and long-haul routes).
- Enjoy a hot meal on all routes over 2 hours & 45 minutes. In addition, free drink service, including Austrian beer & wine, is offered on short-haul domestic flights.
- You can enjoy 500 hours of screen entertainment on longer flights by binging on your touchscreen TV.
- You can also pick from two menus from the catering partner of Austrian, i.e., DO & CO.
- You can select your preferred seat (aisle/window) when booking online on shorter routes. Sometimes, you can also reserve additional legroom seats.
- Economy-class ergonomic seats with unique relaxation positions make your journey highly comfortable on longer routes.
- The Boeing 777 has a seating configuration of 3-4-3, and the Boeing 767 has a seating configuration of 2-3-2.
Premium Economy Class is only open for long-haul flights.
- In Premium Economy, you may check-in two pieces of baggage, each weighing 23 kg.
- After takeoff, start by refreshing with a hand towel and checking the amenity kit. After that, passengers will get 3-4 courses of meals.
- The premium economy seats are 48.3 cm in width, recline up to 40° angle, and offer a delightful travel experience. Comfortable footrests provide additional comfort.
- In addition, the seat is designed to help passengers relax and enjoy their trip.
- Moreover, adjustable headrests support your neck. You will get your TV, USB port, noise-canceling headphones, and storage space for further relaxation.
Austrian Airlines has assigned itself the task of providing top-class premium services. As a result, Austrian Airlines Business Class passengers receive various in-flight and pre-flight benefits.
- Prior to departure, all the passengers of Business Class will enjoy the luxury of the designated check-in areas, Business Class lounges, fast lanes with security, priority boarding and baggage handling, and increased carry-on baggage allowance.
- For passengers flying shorter or medium routes, in-flight benefits include a special menu and a fine selection of wines.
- For long-haul passengers, with professional chefs, comprehensive equipment packages, and prestigious entertainment systems, Austrian Airlines will ensure an unforgettable experience.
- Austrian Airlines always reserves a seat next to them for all Business Class passengers.
- For long-haul flyers, Austrian Airlines is well known for providing ultimate comfort.
- This will include a horizontal flatbed about 2 meters long with a massage function integrated with innovative air cushion technology.
How much time before the departure can I make the bookings?
An individual can make the bookings 72 hours to three hours before the departure time. So, make sure you make the bookings accordingly.
What things can I re-book at Austrian Airlines?
An individual is eligible to re-bookings the following things when they choose Austrian Airlines-
- Timings of the bookings
- Date of reservation
- The reservation class of the ticket
What are the terms and conditions for making the re-booking the flight?
The terms and conditions that one needs to fulfill to re-book their flight are the followings-
An individual must make the booking via the official website of Austrian airlines.
Your fare conditions should allow you to make the re-booking.
For which fares can one re-book an earlier flight on the same day?
The flyer can re-book an earlier flight on the same day on the following fares within Europe-
- Flex (FLX)
- Flex (BUZ)
Can I change my flight date with Austrian Airlines Manage Booking option?
Yes, an individual can change the flight date using this option. Just visit the official website and use the Austrian Airlines manage booking option or dial Austrian Airlines toll-free number.
How do I manage my booking on Austrian Airlines?
You can manage your Austrian Airlines reservation by following the given ways:
First, go to the official website, tap log-in, and provide your required credentials to fetch your booking. Now, hit on the ‘Manage Booking’ tab.
Next, enter your reservation code and surname into the corresponding fields.
Once you select the flight, you want to manage.
After making changes or managing your reservation, you can make the required payment.
Lastly, confirm your changes, and you are all done with your booking.
How do I contact Austrian Airlines?
Passengers can contact Austrian Airlines by dialing its phone number at (800) 843 0002. Alternatively, passengers can contact the airline through email, live chat, or by visiting its airport ticket counter. The representatives are available 24/7 to assist passengers in Austrian Airlines book a flight.
How many bags are allowed on Austrian Airlines?
All check bags should fit within 158 cm dimensions when combined in width, depth, and height.
A customer’s baggage allowance depends on many factors such as cabin class, route, ticket price, etc. You can also check your baggage allowance at the time of booking, but you can add more baggage if needed.
How strict is Austrian Airlines on carry-on size?
● Economy class passengers can check in standard baggage of 1 x 8 kg.
● Premium Economy Passengers can carry 1 x 8 kg of standard carry-on bags.
● Business Class passengers are allowed 2 x 8 kg of standard carry-on baggage.
All standard bags must not exceed the given dimensions: 55 x 40 x 23 cm (21.6 x 15.7 x 9 inches).
● All passengers will receive free item check-in, for example, a small handbag but should follow the following dimensions: 15.7 x 11.8 x 4 inches (40 x 30 x 10 cm).
Where does Austrian Airlines fly in the US?
The routes that Austrian Airlines take in the US are:
● New York City (JFK) – Vienna (VIE)
● Boston (BOS) – Vienna (VIE)
● Newark (EWR) – Vienna (VIE)