Booked A Flight but decided to go for a trip the other day? In this situation. We have only two options left: the first is Cancellation & the second one will be changing option. Many passengers prefer to cancel the flight to get a full refund and book their flight on the other best & cheapest day. You are on the right page if you are looking for the Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy guide. Here, you will learn the best ways for Allegiant Airlines to cancel a flight and the required charges for it.
It’s fair to assume that our plans may change from time to time. Thus, making it impossible to continue with our travel plans. That’s why we will discuss Allegiant cancellation policy today so that you can cancel your flight without hassle. In addition, we’ll also talk about claiming refunds & the 24-hour cancellation policy.
Key Highlights of Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy
Trip Flex Flight Fare Cancellation Policy
- According to Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy, Any flight ticket with Trip Flex travel insurance will not be subject to cancellation costs.
- Your Trip Flex can only be used once to cancel an Allegiant flight ticket.
- Passengers will be able to claim a refund if they make a cancellation by phone within 24 hours.
- Nevertheless, you will receive an Allegiant Credit Voucher if you cancel online.
Non-Trip Flex Flight Fare Cancellation Policy
The cancellation charge for Allegiant tickets without Trip Flex travel insurance has been lowered to $25 per person. You won’t get a cash refund if you cancel your ticket, but you will get an Allegiant Credit Voucher for future travel worth the cost of your ticket.
Cancellation Policy for Tickets Purchased By Cash & Points within 24 Hours
Any flight ticket may be cancelled within 24 hours for a full refund if purchased at least one week before departure and if it is not a part of a package deal that includes air and ground travel. All tickets, even those that are non-refundable, are subject to Allegiant’s 24-hour cancellation policy.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Fees
- The normal fee for cancellation is $75. On a Standard Flight ticket, the airline will charge around $25 as a cancellation fee.
- Following the cancellation of your ticket, the remaining balance due will be deducted from an Allegiant Travel Credit that is not refundable.
Trip Flex Tickets
- You can cancel any ticket within 24 hours of purchase on Allegiant Airlines without being charged a cancellation fee according to the airline’s cancellation policy for Trip Flex ticket add-ons.
- With Trip Flex, you can change the date or destination of your flight once as per allegiant change flight policy, up to an hour before takeoff, without incurring any cancellation fees beyond 24 hours.
- Passengers will get a non-refundable credit for upcoming travel with Allegiant on cancellation of a Trip Flex flight ticket.
- You won’t be charged a fee to modify or cancel your award ticket if the Trip Flex add-on is purchased along with your award ticket.
- You will be charged a USD 25 surcharge per person per ticket if you buy a standard ticket and alter or cancel it.
How to Cancel Allegiant Airlines Flight?
via official website
Similar to most airlines, passengers can use Allegiant Manage Booking to access & interact with their reservations. Then, use it to apply for a flight cancellation according to the Allegiant Cancellation Policy. In order to do this procedure,
1. Firstly, visit the official website at allegiantair.com.
2. Secondly, on the top right corner, click on Travel Info option & select Manage My Booking.
3. Thirdly, enter the booking information & click on Find My Trip. Such as First Name, Last Name, Departure Date, Confirmation/Debit Card Number, Email Address & Password.
4. Once the site retrieves your booking, click on Cancel Flight & proceed from there.
5. After your cancellation request is done, the airline will send you a confirmation email, regarding the same.
via Allegiant Airlines Toll free number
Another method of availing of the services of Allegiant Air is through the Customer Helpline. And yes, the passengers can use this to ask for a flight cancellation.
- Firstly, call the Allegiant Air Helpline (702) 505-8888 & follow the IVR instructions to connect with an airline representative.
- Secondly, provide your reservation details to the representative & then ask them to cancel your flight.
- Wait for them to process your request & note down any details they ask you to.
Quickest Method of Claiming an Allegiant Refund for Flights
As mentioned above, according to the Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy, no fare is eligible for a refund. However, there is an exception to this rule. That is to say, according to the 24-hour cancellation policy, if the passenger cancels their fares within 24 hours of booking.
Then, the airline will refund the complete amount of their booking. Although, there is no special procedure for this. Passengers only need to access their bookings using the Allegiant Airlines Manage Booking tool & apply for cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to cancel my flight with Allegiant?
If you cancel your flight with Allegiant Airlines, the airline will charge you around $25 as a cancellation fee. Once you cancel your reservation, the airline will refund your money after deducting the cancellation charges.
What is Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy?
According to Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their bookings within 24 hours for free. But after 24 hours, the airline will charge a cancellation fee to cancel your bookings. And will provide the refund after deducting the cancellation fees.
What happens if I need to cancel my flight with Allegiant Airlines?
If there is a sudden change in your plan you can cancel your flight with Allegiant Airlines before your flight departs. However, you have to pay the cancellation charges to confirm your cancellation. Additionally, Allegiant Airlines will deduct the cancellation fee and will credit the remaining amount to your travel account.
How can I cancel my ticket with Allegiant Airlines offline?
If you want to cancel your ticket with Allegiant Airlines offline then, you must reach out to the Allegiant Airlines representatives. They’ll ask for your name and the booking reference number. With the help of the given details, they will cancel your booking. After cancellation, you’ll get a confirmation mail on your valid e-mail address.
Does Allegiant Airlines allow passengers to cancel their reservations online?
Yes, Allegiant Airlines allows passengers to cancel their bookings online. To cancel their reservation online, they need to go to the Allegiant Airlines official website. Then, they need to log into their manage bookings account. After logging into the manage booking account, flyers will get the option to cancel their bookings. And that’s how they can cancel their flight online.
What happens if Allegiant Airlines cancels the flight of a traveler?
If your flight has been canceled from Allegiant Airlines end, then you are entitled to get a full refund from the airline. But if you don’t want to accept the refund you can ask the airline representatives to rebook another flight for the same destination. Allegiant Airlines will rebook another flight without any fee.
Can I cancel an Allegiant flight without trip Flex?
Yes, you can cancel any Allegiant ticket without Trip Flex. However, passengers must cancel their bookings at least 7 days before their flight departs to avoid forfeiting all purchase fees.
Do you get charged for Cancelling Allegiant Flight?
Depending on the travel bundle, Allegiant may charge passengers for cancellations. That is to say passengers with the AllegiantBonus & AllegiantTotal Travel Bundles get free flight cancellation. But, for passengers with AllegiantBasic, the airline will deduct a cancellation charge from the voucher amount.
Can I cancel my Allegiant flight without a penalty?
Yes, according to Allegiant cancellation policy, passengers can request to cancel their flights without having to incur any penalty. However, it’s only possible if they purchase the Allegiant Bonus/Total Travel Bundle fare.
Can I cancel my Allegiant flight and get a refund?
If you cancel your reservation online or give notice to Allegiant Airline within 24 hours of your purchase, They will issue a full refund as long as your departure time was at least a week out when you made your reservation.
More helpful guides: