Last updated on December 20th, 2022 at 05:34 pm
Want to review your reservations after booking? Looking for ways to avoid long queues at the airport while checking in? Sometimes emergency happens, and that directly impacts your schedule. Emirates comes with a managed booking tool to provide convenience to passengers.
You can do many things with the Emirates Manage Booking Tool. By using Emirates Manage Booking, you can take control of bookings in a few steps. It is easy to get started. Just keep close your booking id and your surname with you. In addition to this, the Emirates Manage Booking tool is very secure to use.
Our blog has covered all the relevant details related to the Emirates Manage Booking tool.
Avail of Exclusive Services with Emirates Manage Booking
The services that the Emirates provides under the Emirates Manage Booking tab are mentioned below:
Look Up Emirates Flight Itinerary Any Time
Check your itinerary whenever you want. Also, you can view, email, or print your itinerary. Check your flight anytime you want or make any required changes.
Get Access to Online Check-in
You can save time by checking -in online. Between 90 minutes to 48 hours before your departure flight, you can do it. Mobile check-in is also available, and you can download your flight boarding pass on your handset. Moreover, when you check in, you tend to get seats of your choice free of cost.
By using the online check-in option of Emirates Airlines, travelers are allowed to fly with their infants, unlike the other airlines.
Purchase Extra/ Baggage Add-Ons Allowance with One Click
You can also buy excess baggage by paying some extra baggage costs under the Baggage Policy. Firstly, you need to see the carry-on and checked-in baggage’s size and weight limit. And if you are taking extra baggage with you, you need to pay 20 % less than the airport for the excess baggage fee online.
Detailed Guide on Baggage Allowance: Emirates Baggage Policy
Book your Preferred and Desired seat – Advance Seat Selection
With the help of the manage booking option, you can select your seat in advance. It allows you to choose a seat on the plane where you want to sit. Choosing your seat option can come in handy when you want to fly with your family and friends and want to sit with them.
Update Your Flight Details
You can update your details like your contact number and email address. Keeping your details updated can help you receive any notices relevant to your reservations.
Abort Your Flight or Shift Your Plans – Flight Change, Cancellation & Refund
Emirates allows passengers to change or cancel their flight bookings through the Emirates Manage Booking tool. After confirming your changes or cancellation, you will get a confirmation mail in your inbox. However, if the delay or cancellation is from the Emirates side, it will refund you or reroute you as per your schedule.
However, you are not allowed to cancel your flights last minute. The cancellation fee will be equivalent to the air tickets fare.
Detailed Guide on Flight Change Policy: Emirates Flight Change Policy
Easy Online Access to Handle Emirates Skyward Account
You can handle your Emirates Skywards account online. Use your membership when booking flights and receive Skywards Miles for each booking. Use your miles before they expire in upgrading your seat or many more.
Access Bookings Online – Guide to Using Emirates Manage Booking
Once you book a flight, you may wish to make changes to your reservations. You need to follow the step-by-step process of Emirates Manage Booking given below:
- Firstly, go to the website of Emirates Airlines.
- Then login into your account with your credentials.
- Visit the Emirates Airlines tab after locating the manage section.
- Provide your reference number along with your first name and surname, the same as your ticket.
- Now, tap on the retrieve booking tab to access your booking details.
- Lastly, select the modifications you would like to make and go ahead and confirm your changes.
General Guidelines for Emirates Manage Booking Services
Some of the specific guidelines for Emirates Airlines are given below:
- If any modification is subjected to an additional fee, you must pay for the change.
- Emirates Manage Booking option is available for every ticket type.
- If you want to cancel or change your booking through the Emirates Manage Booking tab, you need to do it within the first 24 hours of the original booking so that you can avoid paying any cancellation or change fee.
- If failed to do the Emirates Airlines Name Change on Ticket within 24 hours, you need to pay additional charges as a change fee.
- Most importantly, if canceling a flight after departure, you cannot apply for a refund.
- However, you can apply for refunds on the unexpired tickets.
Other Benefits of Using Emirates Manage Booking
- Reschedule your flight such as change flight date, time, or name as required.
- Request for special assistance.
- Ask for extra baggage services.
- Edit personal details.
- Handle your Skywards account.
- Ask for add-on services like inflight entertainment and special meals.
- Add more travelers to the list.
- Check-in online with your phone and download your boarding pass.
- Select your seats in advance.
Therefore, these are the main benefits of using the Emirates Manage Booking tool online on the Emirate’s official websites.
Q. How can I check my Emirates ticket status?
Through the Emirates Airlines Manage Booking tool, you can access your ticket details online. You can fetch your booking details after reaching the manage booking tab. However, you need to provide your booking last name and reference number, i.e., PNR number.
Q. Can you get your money back on Emirates flights?
Yes, you can receive your ticket refunds depending on the fare conditions. The refund will be redirected to your credit card, which has initiated your payment. Moreover, you can use it in your future booking also.
Q. How long does it take to get a refund from Emirates?
It will take seven to eight business days to refund your ticket amount. However, the requested refund is subject to the fare conditions.
Q. How much is Emirate’s cancellation fee?
You can cancel your flight with Emirates airlines with ease. However, the cancellation charge for the ticket is $200. It is chargeable only if you cancel your flight after 24 hours of booking. Moreover, after the cancellation deductions, the left value of the ticket will be sent to you your account as a refund for more information contact emirates airlines
Q. What happens when Emirates cancels your flight?
If your flight is canceled from the airline’s side, you can get full refunds for any unused portion of the ticket. However, you need to request the airline for a full refund.