Last updated on December 13th, 2022 at 09:31 am
Do you wish to make any modifications to your Allegiant Airlines flight? A considerable number of people choose this airline for air travel. But when an emergency arises, one has to make changes to their flight. Furthermore, in such a situation, most travelers get worried. However, with an allegiant change flight procedure, the situation becomes more effortless.
The Flyers who wish to change their flight booked with allegiant airline need to have some information. Once an individual goes through the information below, they will find everything they need to know if they want to change their flight. First and foremost, it is essential to have detailed information on the allegiant change flight policy. So let us start by knowing about this policy.
Allegiant Flight Change Policy
Allegiant airlines made some changes to the flight policy during the pandemic. Furthermore, when Flyers have information on the policy, they can complete the whole procedure of Allegiant change flight without any difficulties. Go through the points given below and find out about this policy in detail or call customer service at +1(702)505-8888 for help.
Flight change policy for standard tickets (without trip flex)
- You can change your flight ticket at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- You can change Allegiant flight particular portion depending on the availability of the flight.
- Allegiant Air charges a fee of $25 per person and per segment.
- After making the changes if the price of the new flight is higher than the original flight then the passenger has to pay the difference in fare.
Flight change policy for trip flex tickets
- Passengers with trip flex tickets in Allegiant Air change flight have the most flexible policies.
- Passengers traveling with trip flex will get a full refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking.
- According to the airline, if a traveler has a trip flex then there is no need to pay any Allegiant change fee.
- You can use your trip flex only for a single time. Therefore, changes made after single-time usage will charge you the change fee.
- If a traveler cancels his/her trip flex reservation online then the airline will issue him with a nonrefundable or nontransferable voucher for future traveling.
Related; How To Cancel Allegiant Flight Online
How to Change Allegiant Flight?
Once an individual knows all about the Allegiant change flight policy, the next thing that needs to know is its procedure. Most of the Flyers do not know the procedure. When one wishes to change their flight with allegiant airlines, they can do it hassle-free by paying Allegiant change fee or free-of-cost. Furthermore, to make the whole process straightforward for its Flyers, this airline has set up online and offline ways. So, this means it is entirely up to the flyer to use the option they find best for themselves.
Firstly, let us look at the online method of Allegiant change flight.
The online method of flight change includes following some steps infix order. By following these steps, an individual will complete the flight change procedure. Go through the steps given below and follow them and find out how you can complete the flight change procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Allegiant Air.
- Then, you need to enter the booking confirmation code with the passenger’s last name to retrieve your booking.
- Once the site’s Home page opens up, you need to select “manage travel” under the manage booking option.
- Now, find a flight you want to make changes to and select it.
- Moreover, in the next step, you need to choose a new flight according to your travel plans.
- Here you will find some onscreen instructions. So, follow those steps for completing the flight change procedure.
- In this step, a flyer needs to pay flight change charges in addition to the fare difference between your previous and new flights. One has to pay this only if any of this is applicable.
- Once you follow all these steps, Allegiant Air Manage Booking will send you the confirmation for your new flight via email.
Change Allegiant Flight Using Offline method
The offline method of allegiant change flight includes contacting travel representatives:
- First, dial 1(702)505-8888.
- Then, carefully listen to the automated voice to connect with the airline representative.
- Afterward, ask the travel expert to make changes on your behalf.
- The travel expert will ask for your ticket confirmation code and last name to make the desired changes.
- To complete the flight change process make the payment if required.
- In the end, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email or contact number
Procedure For Allegiant Air Change Flight Date
- First, go to AllegiantAir.com
- Then, on the homepage, go to the ‘Manage Travel’ option.
- Fill in the details to retrieve your current flight booking.
- Afterward, click on the option to change the flight date.
- Make the required changes.
- To complete the process make the payment if required.
- In the end, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address or phone number.
Allegiant Change Fees
Now comes the most asked question by the Flyers of allegiant airlines. What charges does an individual need to pay if they wish to change their flight? Naturally, budget plays a significant role, and thus, allegiant airlines have set up fees that all kinds of passengers can afford.
Read the points given below if you wish to know about the allegiant change flight fee structure. Once an individual goes through the points below, they will get to know all about the fee structure set by allegiant airline for flight change-
- Firstly, passengers are not eligible for future travel credit if they request a flight change within seven days of departure time.
- Furthermore, if one buys a trip flex fare, they are eligible to make modifications to their reservation.
- Moreover, if an individual decides to complete the flight change, they need to pay $75. On the contrary, individuals who have trip flex fares do not have to pay any fee only for a single change.
- Also, individuals who have trip flex fare tickets need to make modifications to their reservation at least 72 hours prior to the departure time.
- Lastly, remember that changes are possible depending on availability.
Related; Allegiant Priority Access
How much does it cost to change my flight on Allegiant?
According to Allegiant Air change policy, the passenger has to pay a fee of $75. At the same time, single changes made on trip flex fares are fully free-of-cost.
How do I change my flight date on Allegiant Air?
You can change your flight date using the official website of the airline. For, that you have to log in to your allegiant account and go to the ‘Manage travel’ option under the manage booking feature.
Is there a fee to cancel Allegiant flight?
The airline offres no full or partial refunf if cancellation is made 7 days prior to the scheduled departure. But, cancellation made on without trip flex fares will charge you with $25 fee per segment.
Can I cancel an Allegiant flight without penalty?
Yes, cancellation made within 24 hours of booking will not cost you with any fee.