Sometimes, individuals have to change their traveling plans at the last minute due to situations. Unfortunately, we cannot postpone situations, and because of that, we have to change our flight. One of the airlines that people rely on for hassle-free travel is Austrian Airlines. This airline makes sure to make agent every procedure for its passengers easy. Therefore, even when changing your flight, you can do it easily. However, most passengers are unaware of the process they need to follow for it.
Many individuals ask Austrian Airlines Change Flight. If you are one such individual and want to know how to change your flight with Austrian Airlines, the information here will help you.
Before knowing about the procedure of flight change, let us find out about the change policy set by Australian airlines. Just dial the helpline at +1-805-270-2709 for help.
Overview of Austrian Airlines Change Flight
Individuals who want to know about Austrian Airlines Change Flight must first be aware of the change flight policy in detail. Once the passengers know about the policy in detail, they can complete the flight change procedure much more straightforwardly.
Furthermore, the passengers of Austrian Airlines need to have detailed information on the policy. Moreover, the policy set by this airline is very lenient and works according to the needs of its Flyers.
If you wish to compete with the correct change procedure with this airline, then refer to the points given below.
- Firstly, the individuals are eligible to make any changes in their flight within 24 hours cost-free. However, remember it is essential that your ticket is booked at least one week before departure.
- Furthermore, remember you need to make the changes using the way you finalize your reservation. Therefore, you are not eligible to switch to another method of flight change.
- If you do not make the changes within 24 hours, you need to pay the flight change fee set by Austrian Airlines.
- Moreover, if you made group bookings with Austrian Airlines, you can also make changes to your flight by using the helpline at +1-805-270-2709.
- If the price of your original flight will be less than the new flight, you need to pay the rest of the amount to complete the flight change procedure.
- On the contrary, the airline will provide you with a voucher if the new flight price is less than the original one. You can use this voucher for your future travels with this airline.
Check Also; How To Change Name On KLM Flight?
How Do I Change My Flight On Austrian Airlines | Step-by-step guide
Austrian Airlines make sure to set up a procedure that makes it easy for individuals to change their flight. Furthermore, Austrian Airlines offers not just one but two methods to complete the flight change procedure. If you wish to use the online method, you can use it, and if you wish to use the offline method, you can complete the flight change procedure using that. Moreover, both the procedures are straightforward and hassle-free. So, individuals can complete flight change procedures quickly.
Firstly, let’s find out about the online method of completing the flight change procedure.
To complete the flight change procedure via the online method, you need to follow the steps in the correct order. Go through the information below and follow these steps to complete the flight change procedure. Individuals who ask how do I change my flight on Austrian Airlines will get the answer from the information given below.
- Firstly, open your web browser and then visit the official website of Austrian Airlines or dial +1-805-270-2709 for help.
- Once the official site opens up, enter your flight details to complete login. Make sure to recheck your flight details and then enter them.
- Once you enter the correct information, the site’s home page will open up. On the home page, click on the “manage booking section” option.
- After clicking on this section, you need to enter your last name and PNR number. You will find the PNR number on your ticket.
- In this step, click on the option of continue and then select “change/ modify.”
- Go ahead to make all the changes you wish to here. Make sure to save the changes.
- Lastly, once you follow all the steps given above, the airline will send you the new ticket via email.
Check Also; How Do I Change My Flight Dates With Ryanair?
If you want to know Austrian Airlines Change Flight via the offline method, then the information here will help you. Individuals need to find the phone number of Austrian Airlines by visiting the official website first. Once you open the official website of Austrian Airlines, you need to find the contact number there. Use this number to get in touch with the travel representatives. They will help you in completing the flight change procedure. You need to provide them with all the information they asked for as they will use it for completing the flight change process.
About the flight change charges
From the information given above, passengers got to know about Austrian Airlines Change Flight. The next question they ask is associated with the flight change charges or fees.
Keeping in mind the budget of Flyers, Austrian Airlines does not ask for a considerable amount as a flight change fee. So go through the information given below and find out.
- Firstly, you do not have to pay any fee if you complete the flight change procedure within 24 hours. However, after this time, you need to pay the fee set up by this airline.
- Furthermore, you need to pay EUR 30 if you wish to rebook your flight.
- Moreover, individuals who bought non-refundable tickets are not eligible to make any changes. Therefore, you need to cancel your ticket and then rebook a new flight.
- If you take the help of travel representatives to complete flights and procedures, then the service charges vary from EUR 10 to 12.
Check Also; Virgin Airlines Change Flight Policy
If individuals had a non-refundable ticket, they are not eligible to complete the flight change procedure. Furthermore, they need to cancel the booking and make a new reservation. Dial the helpline at +1-805-270-2709.
To change your flight cost-free, you need to complete this procedure within 24 hours of making the reservation. However, you need to remember that your booking should be made at least seven days before your departure date
If you wish to complete the flight and procedure, you need to have your PNR number, your flight date, and the passenger’s last name.