The experience with the airlines is always pleasant & comfortable that it continues to linger in the memories. The staff and crew are skilled & well-mannered. Air Canada has now introduced Air Canada Manage Booking facility to bring more convenience to the flying experience. You can also download Air Canada’s App from the Google Store for Android users & from the App Store for Apple users. It is much easier to modify your bookings through the Air Canada Manage Booking tool. Read further and learn how to manage your bookings with Air Canada in detail.
How To Use Air Canada Manage My Booking Online?
All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below and do Air Canada Manage My Booking:
- Visit Air Canada’s Official website, www.aircanada.com, or download the app on your smartphone.
- If you are an Aeroplan member, then you can log into your Air Canada account with your personal information.
- Click on ‘Booking’ or just scroll down the window & you will find one booking option there.
- Enter all necessary details, such as the booking number and your last name in the spaces provided.
- Click on the ‘Search’ option & select the booking you wish to make modifications in, such as Air Canada Seat Selection, or Changing the flight date.
- If you change your flight, you might have to pay the fare difference.
- Click on ‘Confirm change’ to submit your changes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail sent to you by Air Canada to your registered e-mail along with your updated booking information.
Furthermore, if you face any issue in Air Canada Manage Booking, then feel free to reach out to the airline and get help instantly.
Options Available To Manage Air Canada Flights
Passengers may feel the need to make changes to their booking after making the reservation. This is where the Air Canada Manage Booking facility comes in handy. It allows flyers to make modifications to their itinerary such as trip date changes, seat reservations, and more. Here’s a quick look at all the options available at Air Canada Manage Booking.
Flight Changes through Air Canada Manage My Trip
You can only make changes to those flights that are purchased on aircanada.com. To make any changes to your flight, you must have complete information about the Air Canada Change Flight Policy. If you make changes to your flight within 24 hours of the original booking then you do not have to pay for any flight changes. However, you need to some flight change fees if you are doing it beyond the 24-hour grace period. You need to pay the $60 flight change fee.
You need to follow these steps to make changes to your flight:
- Firstly, visit www.aircanada.com
- Now, go to the Air Canada Manage Flight tab to make changes to your flights.
- Provide your surname and registration number to fetch your booking details.
- After that, tap on the flight that you need to make changes to.
- Then save your changes after fixing the spelling errors.
- In the end, Air Canada will inform you of updated information in your mail regarding your changes.
Change or Correct Passenger Name and Other Details
According to the Air Canada Name Change Policy, You can only correct your name up to some characters. You can only change your name under some legal conditions.
Follow the given steps to change your name:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Air Canada.
- After this, visit the Air Canada Manage Trip section to make changes.
- Provide your surname and registration number.
- Now, select the flight that you need to change.
- Then save your changes after fixing the spelling errors.
- In the end, Air Canada will send updated information regarding your changes.
Cancel your Air Canada Flight and Apply for a Refund Online
You will be delighted to know that the Air Canada Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy is very flexible and user-friendly. Moreover, if you wish to ask for a refund, then visit www.aircanada.com and submit the Ticket Refund Application Form. And also you can find the form easily on the website.
If you want to ask for a refund on an unused ticket then locate and click on the Cancel your booking online’ tab on the website. Please note that you can only get refunds on eligible tickets booked directly through the airlines.
Moreover, if you have made your bookings with a third party or a travel agency, instead of using the Air Canada Manage My Booking tool, please contact them directly.
Rebooking Options For Missed Air Canada Flight
Have you missed your flight? Do not worry; Air Canada’s Missed Flight Policy allows passengers to rebook their flights at no extra cost. However, you need to pay some fee for rebooking your flight. In addition, you also need to pay the fare difference if there is any. And if you have missed your flight because of the airline’s fault, then it is their responsibility to rebook you on another flight at no extra cost. They will also provide you with accommodation and meal services if your flight is scheduled for another day.
Upgrade or Reserve Seats via Air Canada Manage Booking
If you want to reserve seats or upgrade your seat then you can do that at www.aircanada.com. It’s a part of Air Canada Manage Booking through which you can make easy Seat Upgrades to business and first class. Moreover, Air Canada also allows passengers to select their seats in advance without paying any extra fee. Here are the steps to make an Air Canada Upgrade Request,
- Firstly, log in with your ticket confirmation number and last name on www.aircanada.com.
- You can find the confirmation number in your email.
- Check your flight seat map and confirm your selection.
- Lastly, if you come across any kind of trouble regarding Seat Selection, you can reach Air Canada Customer Service for any disruptions, upgrades, or anything.
Get Baggage Add-Ons For Air Canada Flights
Passengers can also add more baggage to their flight using Air Canada Manage Booking. Please note that as per Air Canada Baggage Policy you are allowed to bring one standard article and one personal item in the cabin for no additional fee. Moreover, make sure your item does not exceed the size dimensions of 33*16*43cm. The size dimensions for the standard article are 55*23*40cm. These dimensions include the size of wheels and handles.
Air Canada does not have a set weight limit for carry-on baggage. But we will advise you to pack light as it will be more convenient for your fellow passengers as well. If you still face any issues, do not hesitate to contact the airline at its registered number.
How To Request Baggage Add-Ons through Air Canada Manage Booking
Want to buy baggage add-ons for your itinerary? Do not worry! You can add extra baggage easily by following the below steps:
- Firstly, go to the Air Canada website, and locate My Trip on the homepage.
- If you are an Aeroplan member you have to log in to your account using your credentials.
- Select the option “Change” on the top toolbar. Add your baggage and confirm your selection.
- In addition, you can also purchase the baggage online. It is a great tool to save time at the airport.
- To learn about restricted and prohibited items, please go through the list, available at www.aircanada.com.
Can I cancel my booking with Air Canada?
Yes, passengers can cancel their flight with Air Canada hassle-free. First, visit the official site and then through the Manage Booking option cancel your reservation.
Which travel documents are needed for traveling by Air Canada?
The mentioned travel documents are the documents you will need for traveling by Air Canada:
- Government-issued Identity proof
- One Valid passport that is updated
- One Valid Visa (for destinations that do require it)
Furthermore, you can also visit the travel documents page on Air Canada’s official website, www.aircanada.com, and learn more about it.
How do I change the date of my Air Canada flight?
Passengers can change their flight date through the manage my booking option. You can change your flight date within 24 hours of purchasing of flight ticket without paying any change fee.
How to choose seats on Air Canada’s flights?
You can easily choose your preferred seats when you use the Air Canada Manage Booking option in the below-given ways.
1. When you book your flight tickets.
2. After booking your flight tickets.
However, please note that you will need to get your seat selection done within 24 hours before your scheduled flight’s departure because the selection of seats is purely subject to availability.
Are early-bird check-ins important on Air Canada?
Yes, like other airlines, early-bird check-in is very important for passengers who are traveling by Air Canada. However, passengers are required to check in within 24 hours to 12 hours before their scheduled flight departure. It is a great step to bring convenience to your Air Canada Manage Booking process.
What is the process of dealing with flight delays for Air Canada?
In the cases when your flight gets delayed, then Air Canada will let you know about it through your provided phone number However, Air Canada will also re-book you to the earliest flight to compensate for the flight delay.
Hence, the above-mentioned FAQs are the main ones that may help you in your Air Canada Manage Booking, However, if you’re searching for more information, you can reach out to the airlines and get more detailed insight.
How to get Air Canada flight updates?
You can get the latest updates on your flight booked with Air Canada with the help of the manage booking tool. This tool will provide you with real-time updates. So, if there is any delay in the arrival or departure of your flight, or if the cancellation occurs. You’ll get all the updates through this tool.
How do I access the Air Canada Manage Booking feature?
If you need details of your flight booked with Air Canada, then you can go to the manage booking section and enter your flight details like your booking reference number along with your last name. Once you log into your account make the changes in your flight itinerary as per your need.
Can I check in online using the Air Canada manage booking tool?
Yes, you can check in online using the Air Canada manage booking tool. For web check-in with Air Canada, visit the official website and then, go to the manage booking section. Now, enter your booking reference and your last name. After that follow the on-screen instructions to check in online.
Can I change my Air Canada flight date for free via the manage trip tool?
Yes, you can change your Air Canada flight date for free via the Manage Trip option. You can make modifications to your flight date by visiting the official website of Air Canada. On the homepage, you’ll get the manage booking section. Click on it and enter your last name along with your booking reference number. After that follow the on-screen prompts for making flight date changes.
Can I choose seats after booking in Air Canada?
You can choose your preferred after booking your flight with Air Canada with the help of the Manage Trip feature. To select your preferred seat, go to the manage booking section under the official website of Air Canada. After that enter your booking reference number and your name to log into your Manage booking account. Now, follow the on-screen instructions for selecting your preferred seat.
What happens if I don’t select seats on Air Canada?
If you don’t select your seat on an Air Canada flight, then you can choose your desired seat even after booking your flight. To select your seat online check in online 24 hours in beforehand on the official website of Air Canada and select the best seat as per the availability.
Why can I not check in online for my flight with Air Canada?
Web check-in online is offered to only those passengers traveling on flights operated by Air Canada. Therefore, if you are traveling on any flight that is not operated by Air Canada, then you can not check-in online on your flight.
When can I select seats on Air Canada?
Air Canada allows passengers to select their seats as they complete their reservations. Passengers can check in online or on their mobile devices, and select from the remaining standard seats. Moreover, they can purchase preferred seats by paying a small fee to Air Canada.
Can I pre-select meals on Air Canada?
Yes, you can pre-order your meals using the ‘Manage Trip’ feature. To pre-order your meals go to the official website and go to the manage my booking section. After that enter your last name and booking reference number and after that, you’ll get the option to select your meals on your dashboard.
Do I need to print my flight ticket for Air Canada?
Yes, it is important to print your Air Canada flight ticket. You can check -in online through the manage booking tool. To check in online, enter your last name and the booking reference number. After that check-in, and you can get your boarding passes online with the help of this option.