Last updated on November 6th, 2022 at 03:42 am
Change, Cancel or Rebook Your Flight, All Through Air Canada Manage Booking
The experience with the airlines is always pleasant & comfortable that it continues to linger in the memories. The staff and crew are skilled & well-mannered. Air Canada have now introduced Air Canada Manage Booking facility, to bring more convenience to the flying experience. You can also download Air Canada’s App from the Google Store for Android users & from the App store for Apple users. It is much easier to modify your bookings through the Air Canada Manage Booking tool.
Read this blog and learn how to manage your bookings with Air Canada in detail.
Air Canada Manage Booking Via Official Website – Step-by-Step Guide
All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below and do Air Canada Manage Booking
- Visit Air Canada’s Official website, www.aircanada.com, or download the app on your smartphone.
- If you are an Aeroplan member, then you can log into your Air Canada account with your personal information.
- Click on ‘Booking’ or just scroll down the window & you will find one booking option there.
- Enter all necessary details, such as the booking number and your last name in the spaces provided.
- Click on the ‘Search’ option & select the booking you wish to make modifications in, such as Air Canada Seat Selection, or Changing the flight date.
- If you changed your flight, you might have to pay the fare difference.
- Click on ‘Confirm change’ to submit your changes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail sent to you by Air Canada to your registered e-mail along with your updated booking information.
Furthermore, if you face any issue in Air Canada Manage Booking, then feel free to reach out to the airline and get help instantly.
Different Services That Air Canada Manage Booking Tab Offers
Flight Change – Modify Your Bookings Through the Air Canada Manage Booking
You can only make changes to those flights that are purchased on aircanada.com. To make any changes to your flight, you must have complete information about Air Canada Change Flight Policy. If you make changes to your flight within 24 hours of the original booking then you do not have to pay for any flight changes. However, you need to some flight changes fee if you are doing it beyond the 24-hours grace period. You need to pay the $60 flight change fee.
You need to follow these steps to make changes to your flight:
- Firstly, visit www.aircanada.com
- Now, go to the manage my booking tab to make changes to your flights.
- Provide your surname and registration number to fetch your booking details.
- After that, tap on the flight that you need to make changes to.
- Then save your changes after fixing the spelling errors.
- In the end, Air Canada will inform you of updated information in your mail regarding your changes.
Read Detail Guide on Flight Change : Air Canada Change Flight Policy
Got Your Name Wrong on Your Tickets? – Correct/Change Your Name Hassle-Free
According to the Air Canada Name Change Policy, You can only correct your name up to some characters. You can only change your name under some legal conditions.
Follow the given steps to change your name:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Air Canada.
- After this, visit the manage my booking section to make changes.
- Provide your surname and registration number.
- Now, select the flight that you need to change.
- Then save your changes after fixing the spelling errors.
- In the end, Air Canada will send updated information regarding your changes.
Get the Easy Refunds and Cancelations Done Through Air Canada Manage Booking
You will be delighted to know that Air Canada Cancel Flight and Refund Policy is very flexible and user friendly. Moreover, if you wish to ask for a refund, then visit www.aircanada.com and submit the Ticket Refund Application Form. And also you can find the form easily on the website.
If you want to ask for a refund on an unused ticket then locate and click on the Cancel your booking online’ tab on the website. Please note that you can only get refunds on eligible tickets booked directly through the airlines.
Moreover, if you have made your bookings with a third party or a travel agency then please contact them directly.
Read Detail Guide on Cancellations : Air Canada Cancellation Policy
Rebooking/Miss Flight Policy – Rebook Your Flight Via the Online Portal
Have you missed your flight? Do not worry; Air Canada Missed Flight Policy allows passengers to rebook their flights at no extra cost. However, you need to pay some fee for rebooking your flight. In addition, you also need to pay the fare difference if there is any. And if you have missed your flight because of the airline’s fault, then it is their responsibility to rebook you on another flight at no extra cost. They will also provide you with accommodation and meal services if your flight is scheduled for another day.
Read Detail Guide on Missed Flight Policy : What is Air Canada Missed Flight Policy?
Reserve or Upgrade your Seat through Air Canada Manage Booking
If you want to change your seat on the plane or upgrade your seat then you can do that on www.aircanada.com. It’s a part of Air Canada Manage Booking through which you can make easy Seat Upgrade to business and first class. Moreover, Air Canada also allows passengers to select their seats in advance without paying any extra fee. Here are the steps to upgrade or reserve your seat,
- Firstly, log in with your ticket confirmation number and last name on www.aircanada.com.
- You can find the confirmation number in your email.
- Check your flight seat map and confirm your selection.
- Lastly, if you come across any kind of trouble regarding Seat Selection, you can reach Air Canada Customer Service for any disruptions, upgrades, or anything.
Read Detail Guide on Seat Upgrade : How To Upgrade My Air Canada Flight?
Read Detail Guide on Seat Selection : Can I Select My Seat For Free On Air Canada?
Buy Baggage Add-Ons Through Air Canada Manage Booking – Baggage Policy, Fee, and More
Please note that as per Air Canada’s baggage policy you are allowed to bring one standard article and one personal item in the cabin for no additional fee. Moreover, make sure your item does not exceed the size dimensions of 33*16*43cm. The size dimensions for the standard article are 55*23*40cm. These dimensions include the size of wheels and handles.
Air Canada does not have a set weight limit for carry-on baggage. But we will advise you to pack light as it will be more convenient for your fellow passengers as well. If you still face any issues, do not hesitate to contact the airline at its registered number.
How to Buy Baggage Add-Ons through the Official Website?
Want to buy baggage add-ons for your itinerary? Do not worry! You can add extra baggage easily by following the below steps:
- Firstly, go to the website, www.aircanada.com, and locate My Trip on the homepage.
- If you are an Aeroplan member you have to log in to your account using your credentials.
- Select the option “Change” on the top toolbar. Add your baggage and confirm your selection.
- In addition, you can also purchase the baggage online. It is a great tool to save time at the airport.
- To learn about restricted and prohibited items, please go through the list, available at www.aircanada.com.
Can I cancel my booking with Air Canada?
Yes, passengers can cancel their flight with Air Canada hassle-free. First, visit the official site and then through the manage booking option cancel your reservation.
Which travel documents are needed for traveling by Air Canada?
The mentioned travel documents are the documents you will need for traveling by Air Canada:
- Government-issued Identity proof
- One Valid passport that is updated
- One Valid Visa (for destinations that do require it)
Furthermore, you can also visit the travel documents page on Air Canada’s official website, www.aircanada.com, and learn more about it.
How do I change the date of my Air Canada flight?
Passengers can change their flight date through the manage my booking option. You can change your flight date within 24 hours of purchasing of flight ticket without paying any change fee.
How to choose seats on Air Canada’s flights?
You can easily choose your preferred seats when you use the Air Canada Manage Booking option in the below-given ways.
1. When you book your flight tickets.
2. After booking your flight tickets.
However, please note that you will need to get your seat selection done within 24 hours before your scheduled flight’s departure because the selection of seats is purely subject to availability.
Are early-bird check-ins important on Air Canada?
Yes, like other airlines, early-bird check-in is very important for passengers who are traveling by Air Canada. However, passengers are required to check in within 24 hours to 12 hours before their scheduled flight departure. It is a great step to bring convenience to your Air Canada Manage Booking process.
What is the process of dealing with flight delays for Air Canada?
In the cases when your flight gets delayed, then Air Canada will let you know about it through your provided phone number However, Air Canada will also re-book you to the earliest flight to compensate for the flight delay.
Hence, the above-mentioned FAQs are the main ones that may help you in your Air Canada Manage Booking, However, if you’re searching for more information, you can reach out to the airlines and get more detailed insight.