It is very stressful when it comes to cancelling a flight. What about if you can do this within minutes? Circumstances can arise anytime and anywhere. If you are facing any sort of hurdle and now you are looking to cancel a flight, you need to go through the Silver Airways Cancellation Policy first. In the written refund and cancellation policy below, you will learn about the risk-free time period under which you can avoid cancellation charges and claim a full refund. After that, you will learn about the convenient offline and online ways to cancel a flight within minutes.
Silver Airways Cancellation Policy – Essential Guidelines
Some unplanned events that arise suddenly before departure can create a lot of stress. At this moment, we first think about the refund. As everyone knows, each airline has a different cancellation policy that updates each year at the passenger’s convenience. If you booked a flight with Silver Airways and now you need to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances, then check the policy given below and learn about the risk-free time period that can save you from spending on cancellation charges.
Here is the updated Silver Airways cancellation policy that individuals should know before proceeding with the cancellation process:
- As per the cancellation policy, passengers are allowed to cancel their trip before the scheduled flight.
- If the flight is cancelled before the end of the first 24 hours of ticket purchase, they don’t need to bear any service charges.
- If passengers miss the risk-free time period, they will be subjected to cancellation charges along with the required service fee for calling a flight offline.
- Flights cancelled 7 days before departure are eligible for a full refund, including no cancellation charges or service fee.
- The airline will charge you some cancellation fees if you cancel a flight within 24 hours of the booking.
- Passengers can apply for cancellation via the same method they used to make a reservation.
- Only refundable flight tickets are eligible for refunds. Nonrefundable fares are not eligible for a refund in any case.
- If you have two flights to be cancelled, you will not be required to pay the cancellation charges.
Silver Airways 24-Hour Cancellation Rule
- Cancelling a Silver Airways flight ticket within 24 hours is not require cancellation charges.
- The flight should be booked 7 days before the departure to cancel within 24 hours of booking.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy depends on the type of ticket purchased by the passenger. Also, this policy is not valid for every fare.
- On missing the risk-free time period, passengers will not be able to get the free cancellation facility.
Cancellation Policy By Silver Airways Fares Types
The Silver Airways Cancellation Policy varies depending on the fare type you are carrying. Cheaper fares shall be more restricitve on cancellation & refund, while more expensive fares are are more lenient with any booking modifications.
Freedom Fares Cancellation Rules
As per the cancellation policy, Freedom Fare is fully refundable, which allows the passengers to change or cancel their trip without any additional charges.
- Passengers are allowed to cancel their Freedom Fare anytime they want, but this should be done before the scheduled flight.
- On cancelling the Freedom Fare, passengers will receive a full refund in the original form of payment.
- Changing a flight will require the fare difference if you are a Freeform Fare holder. If the amount of your new flight is high, you will need to pay more; if it is low, you can claim a refund on the remaining and unused portion of your new ticket.
- Passengers will not be able to claim a refund in the case of a no-show.
Escape Fares Cancellation Rules
At Silver Airways, the Escape Fare is a non-refundable fare that requires a fee for any sort of change to the reservation. Here are some Silver Airways Escape Fare Cancellation Policies:
- Passengers can change or cancel their reservation anytime they want, but it requires a cancellation or change fee of $50, including the fare difference.
- Instead of money, passengers will receive credit as a refund on cancelling the Escape Fare. The credit that the passenger will receive can be utilized on future flight bookings.
- Escape fares are valid for one year.
- In case of a no-show, passengers are not allowed to cancel their reservation. Additionally, the airline will not provide the credit as a refund in this case.
Silver Airways Refund Policy For Cancelled or Delayed Flights
- For a full refund without any cancellation charges on a cancelled flight ticket, passengers should cancel their reservation within 24 hours of booking.
- The ticket should be booked seven days before the departure for cancelling it under the 24-hour risk-free window.
- As per the Silver Airways Flight Cancellation Policy, refunds will not be provided on the non-refundable fares.
- Only refundable flight tickets (Freedom Fares) are eligible for refunds.
- On non-refundable fares (Escape Fares), passengers are not eligible for a refund.
- Passengers are eligible for a full refund if the flight is cancelled by the airline.
Refund On Involuntary Silver Airways Cancellations
If the flight is cancelled by the airline and the airline reschedules it for another time that does not match the comfort of the passenger, the passenger will then have the complete right to request an involuntary refund.
Refund Request For Flights Cancelled By Silver Airways
Passengers can fill out the refund request form on their own through the Silver Airways official site. To have the Silver Airways live representative fill out the refund form on your behalf, dial the Silver Airways contact number or go to the airport to speak with them directly. After submitting the refund request form, it will take 2 to 3 weeks to be processed. Additionally, you may need to pay the service fee at the end of the procedure.
Silver Airways Cancellation Fee Is Charged After Risk-Free Window
If your fail to cancel your Silver Airways bookings within 24 hours, the airline will charge you a cancellation fee. The closer your flight
|Time of Cancellation||Cancellation Fee|
|Under 24 hours of ticket purchase||$0|
|7 Days Before Departure||$0|
|2 Months Before Departure||$69|
|1 Week To 1 Month Before Departure||$99|
|31 To 59 Days Before Departure||$69|
|6 Days To 1 Hour Before Departure||$119|
5 Tips To Avoid Silver Airways Cancellation Fee
- While choosing a flight ticket, make sure that your ticket is fully refundable by reviewing the flight fare details. When you cancel the fully refundable fares, you will get a complete refund even without paying any cancellation or service charges.
- Before purchasing a flight ticket, purchase travel insurance that covers some unforeseen circumstances. If you are facing any unforeseen circumstance that your travel insurance covers, the airline will provide you with a complete refund, including compensation for a flight delay of 2 hours or more.
- In case of illness or any sort of family emergency, provide valid documentation that helps you avoid the cancellation charges and gets you a complete refund.
- Keep checking your flight status regularly until your departure day. If the flight is delayed or the airline cancels or reschedules your flight, you can cancel it without paying any cancellation or service fees and request a full refund.
- Cancel your flight immediately, within 24 hours of booking. Under this risk-free window, the airline will not charge you the cancellation fee.
How To Cancel A Silver Airways Flight?
You can cancel your flight via either of the online or offline channels of Silver Airways. If your flight is booked through a travel agency, you must contact them directly to get your flight cancelled. If you wish to cancel your flight online, visit the Silver Airways Manage Booking facility.
Cancel Silver Airways Flight Online – Manage Booking Method
- Login to the Silver Airways website and sign in to the My Trips tab.
- Find the reservation you need to cancel and click on the confirm button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and pay the required cancellation charges, if applicable.
- Click on the confirm button to complete the cancellation process.
Contact Silver Airways Representative To Cancel Flight
- Open the official website and reach out to the “contact us” page.
- Get the contact number according to your region.
- Dial the number, and then you will be connected with the live person after the automation instructions.
- Tell the live person your wish to cancel.
- Provide the flight reference number and last name.
- Know about the cancellation policy through them and complete the payment process after the cancellation of a flight ticket.
How To Request A Refund On Silver Airways Cancellations?
Refund requests can either be made at the time of cancelling a flight or after the flight has been cancelled. Just like cancellations, refund requests can be made both online and offline. Read further for details on how to request a refund on Silver Airways.
Request a Refund through Silver Airways Website
- Open the Silver Airways official website.
- Navigate to the My Trips tab.
- Provide your last name and booking reference number to get into this tab.
- Select a cancelled flight.
- Choose a refund option and fill out the refund form.
- Review the details and click on the submit button.
Call Silver Airways For Requesting A Refund
- Dial the Silver Airways contact number, and then you will be put in touch with a live person.
- Ask them for a refund on your cancelled reservation.
- After that, the live person will check your eligibility. If you are eligible, they will ask for your flight booking reference number and last name.
- Now they will fill out the refund form on your behalf, and you may be charged a service fee and also international calling charges.
Additionally, individuals can cancel their flights or request a refund directly at the airport. Simply visit the customer service counter at the airport, meet with a live person, and ask them for a cancellation or to fill out the refund form on your behalf. After the process, you may be charged a cancellation fee or service fee. If you are eligible for a refund, the refund will be credited to the original form of payment within 2 to 3 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel a Silver Airways flight within 24 hours?
Yes. Within 24 hours of a booking, there is a risk-free timeframe that allows the passengers to cancel their reservation without any cancellation charges or services. Also, flights cancelled in this risk-free timeframe are eligible for a full refund.
Can I get Silver Airways compensation for a 2-hour flight delay?
Yes, in the event of a flight delay of 2 hours or more, Silver Airways is fully responsible. If your flight is delayed, you will get compensation. You will also get the free cancellation option. You can either book a seat on the next available flight or cancel a flight and get a refund.
Can I cancel my flight and rebook on Silver Airways?
If you cancelled a flight and you booked a flight immediately on the other available flight, Silver Airways will charge you the fare difference, including no cancellation charges.
How can I cancel my flight without a fee?
You can cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking to avoid cancellation charges. Also, the ticket you will cancel should be booked at least 1 week before the scheduled flight.
How do I get a refund from Silver Airways?
If you want to claim a refund on a cancelled flight, you can do so both online and offline. To request a refund online, visit the Silver Wings official website. To request a refund offline, dial the Silver Wings Airways contact number or visit the airport help desk to complete the refund request process with a live representative.
What happens if Silver Airways cancels my flight?
If Silver Airways cancels your flight, you will have two different options. You can either book a seat on the next available flight or make a free cancellation. After the cancellation process, you will be entitled to a complete refund, including no service fee.
How long does the refund take?
After completing the refund process, the airline will take 7 to 10 days to credit the value of your flight ticket in the original form of payment. If still there is a problem related to a refund, you can either contact a live representative via phone or visit the airport
Does Silver Airways offer free cancellation?
If you cancel your flight ticket before the end of the first 24 hours after purchasing it, you will be entitled to free cancellation. Also, there will be no service fee for either cancellation or refund requests.
Does Silver have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes. According to Silver Airways Cancellation Policy, within 24 hours of the booking timeframe is considered a risk-free time period that allows you to make a free cancellation and get a full refund. If you go beyond this risk-free time period, you may need to pay the cancellation charges. If you rebook after making the cancellation beyond the risk-free time period, the airline will charge you the fare differences as well.
What Happens If Someone Cancels Silver Airways?
There are two different kinds of fares at Silver Airways: refundable and non-refundable. If you cancel refundable fares, you will be subject to a free cancellation and full refund. When you cancel non-refundable fares, the airline may provide you with a free cancellation but not a refund. You will get credit as a refund for cancelling non-refundable fares that can be used for booking your next flight.
How to check if my flight is refundable?
When you book a flight online, you will find the flight details as soon as you click on the desired flight. In the provided flight details, you will know whether your flight is refundable or not, along with the required booking charges.
How do I cancel my flight?
Anyone can cancel their flight via the official website and under the My Trips section, with a Help Live representative via phone call, or directly at the airport help desk.