Lufthansa is known for its air transportation services both domestically and internationally. Known for its large fleets and connectivity with excellent service and facilities to different parts of the world.
Passengers can access a variety of online services from airlines through the official website. If a passenger booked a ticket with an airline and noticed that it was given the wrong name after booking.
One of the most important services Lufthansa provides to its customers is the renaming policy. Lufthansa name change policy is detailed in the following points:
Lufthansa Airlines Name Change & Correction Policy
Lufthansa’s company name change policy can be understood from the following points.
At the time of booking, people tend to misspell their names. Everyone knows that our name is a word we have written innumerably in our lives. But there are still mistakes.
- If you misspell your name, the policy allows you to rename your booking ticket. Dial the Lufthansa helpline at +1-888-906-0670 for help.
- If you are a Premium Member and have recently married and changed your surname, you can also use the Rename Policy to rename your account.
- Renaming affects both the first and the last name.
- However, for security reasons, you cannot reverse the order of your first and last name.
- Therefore, these measures are set so that problems do not occur if you board a flight and the name does not match the document.
Check Also; Alaska airlines change name on ticket
How to Change Name on Lufthansa Airlines
If you want to change the name of your ticket, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the official website.
- When you do this, you will be prompted to enter credentials such as the ticket booking reference number and confirmation name.
- Enter the details and click Search Booking.
- Select the flight of which you want to change the name.
- Click Edit to rename the ticket.
- Change the name as needed and click Save.
- When you do this, Lufthansa will send you an email with the changes you made to your ticket and the new e-ticket you will present when you board your flight.
Therefore, with the above points, you can easily follow the steps in Lufthansa’s name change policy and make the necessary changes very easily and in a very timely manner.
What to Do When I Can’t Change Name on Spirit Airlines?
Very rarely, but quite possible. If the name of your flight ticket reservation doesn’t change and you need to board the plane in a day or two, don’t worry.
Actions are also created to troubleshoot issues like these. You can easily clarify this solution by contacting the Lufthansa phone number, which can be easily found by following the steps below.
- Log into the official Lufthansa website or continue as a guest or dial the helpline at +1-888-906-0670.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the Customers, Services area, click help and contacts.
- A new web page will open containing all departments where passengers may ask questions.
- Below the contact options is the requesting department.
- Select a department.
- A drop-down menu will appear asking you where you are.
- Enter the location and you will be provided with the official Lufthansa customer service number.
- The date and time to call the executive is also listed.
Therefore, you can use the points above to easily and easily access your Lufthansa phone number.
How can I change my name in the Lufthansa Airlines Ticket?
Lufthansa Airlines is a major airline based in Germany. It is known around the world for making luxury flights at affordable prices.
The airline operates thousands of flights daily, from domestic to international, with millions of passengers. It is the second-largest airline in Europe by a number of passengers. This article describes the Lufthansa airline name change policy.
When planning your trip with Lufthansa, you can easily book your flight using the web portal. The portal is very intuitive to use and even passengers with no knowledge of web surfing can easily book tickets.
Finding flights for your trip is much easier with the help of the portal, and booking tickets is safe and fast. The portal is integrated with a payment gateway to pay for tickets online using popular credit cards and mobile wallets.
Refund policies and ticket history tracking can help you plan future trips like this. The portal also offers discounts based on past travel.
The portal can be accessed from any device, be it a desktop computer, mobile phone, tablet, or any web browser that provides easy access to the site.
In this article, we’ll look at how to do the same with these rules and portals.
Following the terms and conditions of Lufthansa airlines, you can use the portal to easily change the name of a ticket before it is issued. but only if you pay 100 euros for the flyer if the ticket has already been issued.
Why Do You Want to Change Name on Lufthansa Airlines?
In the case of marriage, it is possible to change the name even after the ticket is issued through the portal. Therefore, before renaming a ticket, users should consider the following.
Accepted only if:
- After marriage
- Incorrect printing of first or last name
- You must provide documentation confirming the change of name.
Check Also; Lufthansa Additional Baggage Online
The procedures for changing your name on a Lufthansa Airlines flight ticket.
You can modify the name on the specified ticket by following some critical and very simple steps, and you must do so using the portal.
- You have to search for Lufthansa Airlines then open the portal.
- Then you have to click on the first given link, which is showing into the portal.
- Log in with your credentials to access your tickets reserved online.
- After logging in successfully.
- Then in the main menu, you will get an option of managing your booking on the same portal.
- Then on that particular page, you will get an option of changing your name.
- Just edit your detailed information related to your ticket and you will get this on the next screen.
- Then you can easily change your name on the ticket, after following all the directions, mentioned in this article.
- Now they will send you an email, that your name is successfully changed.
- And it will reflect on the portal.