Changing your plans at the last minute can be unpleasant, mainly if you’ve already booked your flights. Considering that, booking a flight with a company that allows for last-minute changes makes perfect sense. If you are unsure about your travel arrangements, you can rely on Flydubai Manage Booking. Passengers have the convenience of canceling their Flydubai Bookings.
Let’s examine the Flydubai Manage Booking in detail and see how it gives travelers the flexibility to make any changes they want.
How to Use Flydubai Manage My Booking?
Follow the steps below to manage your flight ticket and have a hassle-free journey.
- To begin, go to the FlyDubai official website and click the “Manage my Booking” button on the home page.
- Then, enter the passenger’s surname, name & booking number next to this.
- Click “change” as many times as necessary after that.
- After submitting the request, you will see the flight information on the screen. As a result, passengers can change the number of people, the seats, the dates of the flight, and many other factors.
- Lastly, make the required payment and complete the change flight process.
Various Flydubai Manage Booking Services
Passengers can online check-in from 4 days to 90 minutes before their flight departure. After checking in online, you will still need to visit the airline check-in counter so the airline can validate your travel documents and give you your boarding pass.
Please verify the validity of your travel documents and review our COVID-19 info hub page for the most recent travel regulations of the nation from which you are departing or to which you are traveling.
You have the following choices if you want to alter your vacation itinerary:
Standard fare regulations will apply, and you can request a refund on your flydubai voucher. Upon issuance, a flydubai coupon is good for 12 months.
Standard fare rules will be applicable when you rebook your flight.
Each flight’s rebooking & cancellation fees are calculated per person. Passengers can cancel their trip before it leaves. We’ll have to cancel the reservation if you still want to change some of the flight portions after check-in.
Passengers can only cancel optional extras (dinner, baggage, and seat) 24 hours before departure.
Passengers have the following choices if their flight is canceled:
- You can ask flydubai voucher for a refund. Upon issuance, a flydubai coupon is good for 12 months.
- You can use Flydubai vouchers to pay for optional extras or flydubai flights within one year of the voucher issuance date, which will be issued as cancellation refunds.
- Only relevant taxes on non-refundable airfare will be refunded.
- Free rebooking is available for travel 60 days after your original departure date.
- Any fare difference will be applied if you decide to reschedule over 60 days after your initial travel date.
- Passengers must pay any fare difference and a rebooking or cancellation fee for the complete or partly rebooking or cancellation.
Check-in Via the Flydubai Manage Booking
Are you looking for how to check in online? Worry not! Follow the given procedure and check-in online quickly:
- First, go to the homepage at flydubai.com & tap on the Check-in tab.
- Then, enter the last name, the departure city, or the booking reference number.
- After fetching your booking, select the flight that you want to check-in for.
- Lastly, click on the check-in tab to continue with your check-in procedure.
However, remember, after checking in, you will not be able to make any changes/modifications to your flight or add anything extra to your tickets.
Find Your Flight PNR Status
- You can check the flydubai airline’s official website to find your PNR status.
- By providing your booking reference number, and your last name, you can access the “View Booking” page and view information about your reservation.
- The complete information about your flight will be on your screen once you click “View Booking.”
- You can use Flydubai “Manage My Booking” option to check the status of your flydubai PNR for better convenience.
- It gives you up-to-date details on your flight reservations.
How to Change Flight through the Flydubai Manage Booking?
You can access the Manage My Booking section of the Flydubai website to make changes to online ticket purchases. Follow the steps to change your flight:
- First, visit the Manage My Booking section on flydubai.com.
- Then, sign in to the Manage My Booking page with your booking credentials.
- Once you have access to the booking, choose the flight schedule you want to cancel.
- Afterward, select the new departure date and time. And pick a suitable flight.
- Next, pay any required fare difference and the necessary Flydubai date change fee.
- Flydubai will process the modifications once the payment has been made. After that, you will receive your new flight itinerary through email.
- After you are done with the payment, the airline will process your changes.
- Next, you will receive the auto-generated confirmation mail with your new itinerary.
- Lastly, you can just check in and get your boarding pass.
How to Cancel Your Flight Under Flydubai Manage Booking?
Passengers can effortlessly cancel their Flydubai tickets from sitting at home. First, however, visitors must go to the official website to cancel Flydubai Tickets. The steps you must follow to cancel Flydubai Tickets are outlined below successfully.
- Visit Flydubai’s official website for help.
- To access their accounts, travelers must enter their usernames and password.
- The “Manage My Booking” option may be found on the site. Click on that option to cancel your flight.
- On the screen, there will be a list of the scheduled flights.
- Afterward, choose the Flydubai reservation you want to cancel.
- Then, you will see a pop-up message asking you to verify the same on the screen.
- Tap “Yes” to continue with your cancelation.
- Lastly, the airline will cancel your flight, and you will get a confirmation mail related to the same.
What Benefits Does Flydubai Manage Booking Offers?
Flydubai provides various Manage booking options to provide the passengers with the flexibility to manage their booking. You can:
- Check-in online
- Check your PNR Status
- Choose your seat
- Upgrade to Business Class
- Remove passengers
- Add favorite beverages
- Ask for special meals
- Cancel your booking
- Change your Reservation
- Add extra services: baggage, special assistance, inflight entertainment.
You can find your PNR number in your Flydubai tickets. If you have booked more than one ticket, in that case, the PNR number will be the same for each booking. This is because this number represents the bookings and not the passengers separately.
You can cancel your flight with Flydubai through the Flydubai manage booking option. And also, get a voucher for the value of your ticket for future purchases. However, the coupon will vary according to your ticket type. For example, if you have a flex ticket or business ticket, you do not have to pay any cancellation charges provided that you cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
Passengers will receive a refund for canceling their flight voucher form, which they can use to pay for future flights with Flydubai. However, passengers need to utilize the voucher within 12 months of issuance.
If you are holding a Flydubai voucher, you can use it on your future travel with Flydubai. You can pay with it for your flights online or through customer care. However, you must utilize it before 12 months of its issuance date.
More Helpful Links –