Traveling is a breather and a great break from a monotonous daily life. Do you want to book a flight with Breeze airways and are not able to book yet? Before booking a flight on any airline, it is crucial to know the policy and terms & conditions. Read this blog carefully as it is going to give you an insight into the bookings flight with Breeze airlines.
Breeze Airways Book A Flight – Steps & Procedure
Below are some steps to Breeze Airways Book A Flight.
- Firstly you must sign up for a passenger Account with Breeze
- Secondly, select the dates and fares you wish to book
- Thirdly, complete the steps to book a flight and confirm your reservation.
- If you are unable to complete the booking online or require assistance, please call the passenger Empowerment Team, who will gladly assist you.
- Please keep in mind that there is a $9 fee per passenger to book or change a reservation with the Passenger Empowerment Team.
- Breeze does not impose change or cancellation fees, so you may book with complete confidence and modify your reservation as needed.
What are BreezePoints?
- After completing their first flight, passengers can earn BreezePoints!
- Create a passenger account on the Breeze app or flybreeze.com to begin.
- BreezePoints are travel credits that passengers can redeem from their passenger accounts when booking their flights.
- Each traveler will receive BreezePoints in their account.
- Passengers can also earn BreezePoints by purchasing qualifying auxiliary items such as seats and luggage.
- Booking a flight with Breeze airways is possible with BreezePoints.
Ways to Earn BreezePoints | Reservations Flight Ticket
- Passengers can earn BreezePoints on flights by entering their passenger account number when booking on the app or flybreeze.com.
- The expected number of BreezePoints to be earned is displayed during the booking process.
- BreezePoints are earned on one-way prices and are calculated using the following method when booking travel:
- Nice earn 2% of the base fare in BreezePoints
- Nicer earns 4% of the base fare in BreezePoints
- Nicest earns 6% of the base fare and qualified optional services in BreezePoints.
- BreezePoints worth 4% of the base service are earned for qualifying optional Nice and Nicer purchases made on the app or flybreeze.com, including purchases for carry-on and checked bags, seat selection, and pets in the cabin.
- Only revenue flights and eligible purchases qualify for the earning of BreezePoints.
- BreezePoints cannot be redeemed for further rewards when they are used to pay for reservations or other transactions.
- To earn points for flights taken, kindly take notice that the name on the passenger account and the reservation must coincide.
- Upon completion of the flight, BreezePoints will appear in the passenger’s account. They will expire 24 months after the issue. If you use BreezePoints to pay for future travel, you won’t earn BreezePoints on that amount.
- Once you earn enough BreezePoints, then you can book a flight with Breeze airways.
How to view BreezePoints balance?
- When logging into their passenger account on the flybreeze.com website or the app, users can access their BreezePoints balance.
- After logging in, select Profile from the menu that appears when you click the icon in the passenger’s name in the top right corner of the home page.
- In the dark blue bar at the top of the page, the total number of BreezePoints currently available will be displayed.
- Navigate to the BreezePoints area on the menu to see a more thorough history.
- The Transaction History Ledger will display any most recent activity. To display more recent history, you can choose the date range.
- BreezePoints can be redeemed for airfare, taxes, fees, and ancillary services including seats, luggage, and adding pets to a flight by customers who are logged into their accounts.
- The trip totals are shown on the Summary page when you are booking flights while logged into your passenger account.
- You’ll see the option Applied BreezePoints under Total Amount.
- The purchase will be paid for using any remaining BreezePoints from the account.
- You can always modify this field to redeem fewer BreezePoints if you’d prefer.
- Redeem BreezePoints and book a flight with Breeze airways.
How to request BreezePoints for Past Travel?
You shouldn’t forfeit your opportunity to collect BreezePoints, please!
- To claim BreezePoints on a past flight, please fill out the BreezePoints for Past Travel Form.
- Have your passenger account number, confirmation number, and departure date ready.
- You will receive BreezePoints within seven (7) business days of submitting your request.
- Please be aware that to redeem points for flights, the name on the passenger account and the name on the reservation must coincide.
Flight Check-In & Reservations
- On the Breeze app or flybreeze.com, passengers can check in for their flight up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- You will need your confirmation number when you arrive!
- By navigating to My Trips on the app or website, users may quickly access their confirmation number.
- By choosing “Check In,” you can access your boarding pass.
- Enter the confirmation number and last name of the traveler.
- Check-in does not require a passenger account.
- You can choose to print your boarding pass if you’re on a desktop.
- You can store the boarding pass on your phone if you’re using our app or the browser on your phone.
- To have a Breeze Team Member print your boarding pass at the airport, there is a $3 fee per boarding card.
- There will be no price for those who must check in at the airport.
- The online check-in window for all flights closes 45 minutes before takeoff.
- Please check in with a Breeze Team member at the airport if you are unable to access your boarding pass.
- Breeze advises travelers to get to the airport two hours before their flight is due to depart.
- A government-issued photo ID and your boarding pass should be readily available.
- At least 45 minutes before the departure time, all checked bags must be there.
- Please arrive at the gate at least 30 minutes before departure.
Add or Change a Bag
On an existing reservation, you can add a bag or modify the kind of bag:
- Enter the Breeze passenger account you used to make the reservation either under login or on the app.
- Access the My Trips page to view your upcoming reservations. Click the reservation you want.
- Click the view trip details arrow to the right on the webpage, then select the Edit passenger Bags button in the right column.
- The Edit button on the app will direct you to the Edit passenger Bags menu item.
- Choose how much carry-on and checked luggage you want to bring and it will also display prices. Select any bags you no longer require and deselect them.
- Apply Bag Selections to Return Flight should be checked off if you only want to edit bags on one of the flights in a round-trip reservation. Passengers can add or remove bags from either their departing or return flight.
- Click Save Changes after adding or changing bags.
- As long as the label indicates Included, a bag is not refundable.
- You can choose to cancel the changes on the Trip Details page or click the blue Checkout button to complete the transaction.
You have to pay additional fees if applicable. Within four (4) hours of departure or at the airport, you can add a bag to your reservation for $50. Passengers cannot remove bags within twenty-four hours of the departure time. There is no reimbursement for unused bags.
When can I check into breeze flight?
Visitors can use the Breeze Airways online check-in facility to check in for their flight. Online check-in is available up to 24 hours before departure and ends 45 minutes prior.
Does breeze allow carry-on bags?
Passengers who check a bag or bring on any bag larger than a personal item, such as a handbag or backpack, must pay a $20 baggage tax to Breeze. If the flight is longer, the charge rises to $25.
Do you have to pay for seats on Breeze Airways?
Yes, depending on factors like air distance, type of travel (domestic or international), cabin class, etc. Breeze Airways will charge a particular amount for seat selection/change.
More Helpful Guide –
Frontier Airlines.com Book A Flight
Caribbean Airlines Book A Flight