From check-in to getting off the flight, you will be served with high-class amenities with Hawaiian Airlines First Class. If you don’t want hurdles throughout your journey then you are at the right place. Hawaiian Airlines First Class tickets cost you more but it contains many premium amenities that can make your journey joyful and even memorable. Do you want your journey to be worth your money? Have a look at this guide and get the step-by-step process to book a flight in Hawaiian First Class, complimentary premium amenities, baggage allowance, seats, cost, and much more.
Step-by-Step Guide To Book A Flight In Hawaiian Airlines First Class
Book A Flight via Hawaiian Airlines Official Site
- Go to the homepage of Hawaiian Airlines official site.
- At the top of the page, click on the “Book” option.
- Now, fill in the arrival and departure destinations in the first two text boxes.
- In the next two text boxes, fill in the dates accordingly.
- Next, select the number of passengers. If you have children, then click on the correct age group of your child with the number.
- After that, click on the “Search Flights” button if you want to search just flights, or click on “Search Flights & Hotels” if you want to search hotels also.
- Now you will be transferred to the new page, where you will have to select the flight according to your requirements.
- After selecting a flight, click on the “Continue” button.
- Review the information you’ve provided and pay the booking fees by using the available payment method.
Hawaiian Airlines First Class Air Ticket Booking Via Miles
- By using the valid credentials, sign in to your HawaiianMiles account.
- On the dashboard, click on the “Book Award Travel” button.
- Provide all the information, then click on the Miles button.
- Hit on the “Search flights” button.
- Select the flight, then click on the continue button.
- For payment, click on the “redeem miles” option and pay the required booking charges.
Book Plane Tickets on-call
Booking a flight ticket over the phone is an offline and reliable method that will let you connect with a live representative of Hawaiian Airlines directly. Dial 1-800-367-5320 and ask the live representative to make a reservation for you. After that, they will ask you to provide some documents and information. After completing the booking process, you have to pay the booking charges.
Step-by-Step Guide To Hawaiian Airlines First Class Upgrade
- First, you should know whether your flight ticket is eligible for an upgrade or not.
- If your flight ticket is eligible, then visit the Hawaiian Airlines official site.
- From the homepage, navigate to the Hawaiian Airlines Manage Booking section.
- By using your booking confirmation code and last name, sign in to your account.
- Now select the flight that you want to upgrade, then choose the miles option to pay for the charges in miles.
Hawaiian Airlines First Class Upgrade Cost with Miles
|Korea||45,000 to 90,000|
|Japan||45,000 to 90,000|
|Australia||45,000 to 90,000|
|New Zealand||45,000 to 90,000|
|Samoa||30,000 to 60,000|
|Neighbor Island||7,500 to 15,000|
|North America||25,000 to 50,000|
Cost To Book A Flight In Hawaiian First Class
A round-trip ticket on Hawaiian Airlines First Class will cost you between $1,250 and $3,000 USD. The flight ticket is totally dependent on the type of trip you selected, cabin class, etc. The price mentioned above is for a single passenger, but if you make a group booking, you may get the best discounts.
Popular Routes Of Hawaiian Airlines First Class
- North America
Hawaiian Airlines First Class Menu Of Premium Complimentary Amenities
- Complimentary one carry-on and one personal item.
- Free Two Checked baggage.
- Priority Baggage Handling.
- Priority Check-in.
- Priority Boarding.
- Seat Selection after check-in.
- Access to Hawaiian Airlines First Class Lounge.
- Lie-Flat Seats with more legroom.
- Complimentary Hawaiian airlines first class food & Beverages.
- In-flight Entertainment.
Hawaiian Airlines First Class Seating with more Comfort
Hawaiian Airlines First Class Seats are completely lie-flat with additional legroom to provide you with more space to relax. Seats are wider with more recline area. Each First Class seat can be adjusted to a 180-degree angle. Also, the seats are located around 40 to 41 inches from the other seats in the First Class cabin.
Hawaiian Airlines First Class Baggage Allowance For Checked & Carry-on
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- Each passenger is allowed to carry one carry-on bag and one personal item for free.
- Carry-on luggage should be 9 by 14 by 22 inches in size.
- Your carry-on bag must be able to fit under the seat located in front of you or in the overhead bin.
- If your carry-on luggage does not fit under the seat or in the overhead bin, you must transfer it as checked baggage, which will incur fees.
- Your carry-on luggage weight should not exceed 25 pounds.
Checked Baggage Allowance & Fees
- Two free checked bags are permitted.
- Checked baggage should be 157 cm or less in size.
- Checked baggage should weigh no more than 50 pounds.
- If the quantity, size, or weight exceeds the limit according to the Hawaiian Airlines baggage policy, then it will be considered overweight, oversized, or extra luggage, and you will be charged accordingly.
- If you have third or more checked luggage, or your checked luggage exceeds the size and weight requirement then Hawaiian Airlines will charge you from $50 to $165.
Is Flying To Hawaii First Class Worth It?
Traveling in Hawaiian Airlines First Class Seats is obviously worthwhile for those who can afford it. After booking your Hawaiian Airlines First Class tickets, you will no longer have to rush because the airline will provide priority boarding and priority check-in services. If you arrive at the airport too early, you can check in to the First Class lounge and rest until your flight arrives.
Additionally, Hawaiian Airlines offers passengers many in-flight premium amenities as a complimentary service, such as meals of different varieties according to region, beverages, snacks, seat selection, TV, Wi-Fi connection, etc. What else do you want in the first class? You can grab the given assistance by booking your flight seats in Hawaiian Airlines First Class via the given step-by-step booking process above.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you get when you fly first class on Hawaiian Airlines?
After booking a flight in Hawaiian Airlines First Class, you will be served with many premium amenities under complimentary services such as priority check-in, priority boarding, an upgraded food menu, drinks, snacks, and much more. Also, you will get free carry-on and checked luggage allowances. Each seat is lie-flat to provide a more comfortable ride. Before booking a flight in First Class, you can check out everything in detail in the First Class section on Hawaiian Airlines’ official site.
Are drinks free in first class on Hawaiian Airlines?
Along with the upgraded meal menu, you will get the complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage menu. You can order beverages after takeoff and throughout the journey. Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed for all passengers. For alcohol lovers, you can order alcoholic beverages only if you have a flight longer than 4 hours. Also, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Hawaiian Airlines First Class lounge, so you can reach out 4 hours prior to the departure and enjoy the complimentary amenities in the First Class lounge.
Is food Unlimited on first class flight?
No. For the passengers who are traveling for a maximum of 4 to 5 hours, they can order meals once, and for the passengers who are traveling for a journey of 8 hours or more, they can order meals twice. Additionally, the meal that you are ordering from the menu is completely free, except for the meals in the list of additional items. If you are ordering the meal from the additional item list, then you will need to pay for that.
Is first class worth it for a 4 hour flight?
Yes. For non-alcoholics, traveling in first class will be worth your money. When traveling with First Class on a journey of 4 hours, you can order your favorite meal at once and order snacks and non-alcoholic drinks such as coffee, tea, water, juice, etc. throughout the journey. First Class passengers will get lie-flat seats with in-flight entertainment. You can ask the in-flight staff to provide you with Wi-Fi access so you can enjoy your favorite movies and shows on your tablet or TV attached to the flight seat until you reach your destination.
What is the baggage weight limit for Hawaiian Airlines first class?
In Hawaiian Airlines’ First Class cabin, you are allowed to carry two free carry-on bags, including your personal item. The total weight, including both one carry-on bag and a personal bag, that you are allowed to bring is 25 pounds. If your cabin bags exceed the weight limit, you will be required to transfer them with checked baggage at an additional cost. In terms of checked baggage, the weight of the two free bags should not exceed 50 pounds. If they exceed the weight limit as per the Hawaiian Airlines baggage allowance, then the airline will consider them overweighted luggage and charge you the penalty accordingly.
Does Hawaiian Air have a first class lounge?
Yes. Hawaiian Airlines First Class Lounge is not available for domestic travelers, but if you are traveling on a long-haul international flight, you can use the First Class lounge pass to enter the premium lounge. Passengers on a four-hour or shorter flight can arrive at the airport two hours before departure and enjoy the amenities in the First Class lounge. The passenger who is going to travel on a flight of 8 hours or more can reach the airport 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight. The Hawaiian Airlines First Class lounge is equipped with all the amenities that you will get on the flight, including shower areas.
How can I get a free upgrade to first class on Hawaiian Airlines?
Platinum and Pualani Gold members are allowed to get free upgrades to Hawaiian Airlines First Class several times. Also, if you don’t want to spend cash on upgrades, try to boost your HawaiianMiles account. You can use Hawaiian Airlines Miles to upgrade your flight to First Class.
How much is it to fly 1st class?
Always remember that your flight ticket will depend on the distance of your travel route, cabin class, and type of trip, such as one-way, round-trip, or multi-city. If you are traveling in First Class, the airline will include the charges for premium amenities in the actual cost of your flight ticket, which will be relatively expensive in comparison to the other fares. When booking a first-class flight ticket, you may need to pay from $1,250 to $3,000. You will get to know the price on the official site while booking your flight ticket online. If you are booking your flight tickets offline, then you can ask the live representative directly about the price.