Want to make changes or cancel your Air Transat flight reservations? If yes, you are undoubtedly at the right place making a thoughtful choice.
Air Transat is known to be 3rd largest Canadian Airline established in Montreal. The airline is known for its serving a vast number of passengers both on international and domestic flights.
Whereas, plans are unpredictable, and there are some situations in which a person has to make cancellations of the reservations. Therefore, to make this hassle-free and feasible, the airline offers its passengers with cancelation facility.
Thus, if you want to know more about the methods and policies of the Air Transat Cancellation Policy? Then this blog post is for you.
What Are the Methods to Cancel Air Transat Flight?
In order to make flight cancelation available to every passenger, Air Transat has multiple methods of flight cancelation. So, let’s discuss the step-by-step “Air Transat Cancellation Policy.”
How To Cancel Flight Using Website?
- Firstly, visit the official site of the airlines or dial +1-805-270-2709.
- Then, the passenger has to log in to his account using the credentials.
- Now on the homepage, search for the ‘Manage Booking’ tab.
- Click on the tab.
- Afterward, enter the required information in the fields, such as reservation number and last name.
- Press the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, a new page will pop on the screen, and you must click on the link to cancel the flight.
- Cross-check your details once more before clicking on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- You will receive the final cancellation on a new page after deducting the fees if required.
- Therefore, click on the continue button to complete the process.
- Passengers can also submit the refund form of the canceled ticket simultaneously. If eligible.
- Now, the process is completed.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation on your registered mail ID or contact no.
How Do I Cancel My Air Transat Flight Through Customer Assistance?
Air Transat offers its customers to cancel tickets using offline mode. As there are many flyers, who aren’t able to make things work possible. Thus, they prefer customer support to make any kind of changes or cancelations in their reservations. And to know more about the procedure passenger has to follow the given process:
- Firstly, visit the official site of the airline.
- Secondly, on the homepage, search for the ‘Contact Us’ tab.
- Click on the tab contact us, and you will be connected to customer support.
- Then, tell the executive to cancel your tickets.
- Afterward, the agent will ask you about the essential details such as booking reference no and last name for cancellations.
- Now the agent will make the cancelations and will ask for the payment if required.
- Therefore, the agent will ask you for your registered mobile no and email ID.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation mail of your canceled ticket.
Cancelations At the Ticket Counter
Flyers can also use this other way to cancel their tickets by visiting the nearest airport. First, visit the airline’s ticket counter and talk to the agent present there. Then, the passenger ensures that he properly elaborates his query to the agent.
For cancelations, the executive will ask you the basic information such as booking ID and last name. Thus, he will make the cancelations, and you will receive a confirmation on your registered contact no or email.
Air Transat 24 hours Cancelation Policy
According to the airline’s policy, the passenger who has booked the ticket with Air Transat has the liberty to cancel them within 1 day or 24 hours of booking at no cancelation charges. Thus, it applies to all cabin classes regardless of any fare, from budget-friendly to business class.
Therefore, flyers can cancel their ticket both ways via website or customer support.
Now that we’ve answered the question – Air Transat Cancellation Policy, let’s discuss the Air Transat cancelation guidelines.
What Are the Air Transat Flight Cancelation Policies?
Before making any cancelation request, passengers should be aware of the policies of Air Transat Airlines, which are given below:
- Passengers can avail of the benefit of 24 hours cancellation policy and are eligible for a full refund on their ticket. But the passenger will only receive a refund if he makes the reservation 7 days before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Passengers making any cancellation after the risk-free window of 24 hours getting over will be charged a cancellation fee. It will be deducted from the ticket’s original price, and the rest of the amount will be refunded to its payment source.
- Passengers with non-refundable tickets will get their refund through travel credits which they can use for future purchases.
- The travel credits of non-refundable tickets have no expiry date and hence are transferable.
- If the airline delays or cancels your flight, the passenger doesn’t have to pay extra cancelation costs. Thus, they can also offer its passenger another flight in the same amount immediately just after cancellation.
- Suppose the passenger applies for cancelation in an emergency or due to the sudden demise of a family member. In that case, the airlines will not charge any cancelation fee from the passenger.
- Passengers can make cancelations directly online using Manage Booking or can contact customer support for flight cancelations.
Air Transat Flight Cancellation Cost
As mentioned above, the passenger has to bear a specific cost if they don’t cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking. In addition, flyers who want to get their partial or complete refund have to pay a certain amount of fee for the cancellation. Thus, after the risk-free window passenger has to pay approximately $100 to $500 as a cancellation fee.
Therefore, the cancellation cost will be 30% of the ticket’s original price. Hence, if the actual price of the ticket falls less than the cancelation charges, the passenger is not eligible for any refunds.
- The passenger is eligible for complete refunds if the airline has canceled the flight. Thus, it takes around 15 to 20 days for the airlines to make the refund.
- If the passenger cancels the ticket within 24 hours of booking will get the refunds within 7 days.
- If the refund receiving period is over, the passenger can contact customer support for refund assistance.
- If the passenger has made bookings through an agent, they have to contact the agent for the refunds directly. Thus, the agent will raise the refund request.
- The passenger is eligible for a full refund if they get the visa refusal.
For any other information
As noted above, there are different methods one can use to cancel Air Transat Flight:
● Via Website.
● Via Phone Call +1-805-270-2709.
● At Airport.
In order to get a step-by-step explanation, read our guide – Air Transat Cancellation Policy.
If the airline cancels the flight, the passenger is eligible for a complete refund and the compensation provided by the airline in the form of complimentary food, beverages, and accommodation only if your flight is scheduled for the next day.
The airlines charge approximately $100 to $500 as a cancellation fee if the passenger makes cancellations after 24 hours. Thus, at the end time of cancellation passenger will be charged 30% of the original price ticket.
Passengers can contact by going on the airline’s official site and on the homepage by clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ option.
More Helpful Links –