Customers may input their name or other data erroneously on the Volaris ticket reservation form in haste. Even if you make a tiny error, it might land you in hot water. At the same time, customers shouldn’t worry because the Airline has a no-hassle Volaris name change policy for customers’ comfort.
Volaris Airlines is one of the best low-cost airlines in the United States. Volaris Airlines opened its doors in 2004 to service consumers in both International and domestic locations. Volaris, one of the major airlines, accounts for more than 21% of the country’s total traffic.
In this blog, you will learn more about how to change flights with Volaris Airlines and to get a complete guide; If you are also searching for a Volaris name change, you need to visit this page. As a result, if you read the information until the end, you will change your name by yourself. So stick around the page and read the information till the end.
Things to Know About Volaris Name Correction Policy
Here in this section, we have mentioned all the essential points of the Volaris Name Change Policy.
- The passenger’s name on the reservation should match the government-issued id or passport, For example, passport for foreign flights and driving license for domestic flights.
- According to Volaris’ name change policy, Airport staff may stop the passengers at the entry gate if their name is proved wrong.
- Passengers will have to pay a nonrefundable cost of $0 to $400 to change their name.
- Passengers can change the name for only up to four characters in their last name, middle name, and first name.
- Passengers will also have to pay the difference if there will be any.
- At any rate, passengers can not transfer the reservation to other passengers.
- Some of the pricing does not allow name changes. In this case, the passenger should request the cancellation of the Volaris flight and should ask for a refund.
- After that, the passengers can book a new flight with the correct name for the same destination.
- If you change your name with an airline, you may be charged a Volaris flight conversion fee as well as a variety of applicable tickets.
- Passengers cannot request a name change within 24 hours of the scheduled departure
- When more than one Airline other than Volaris, a name change request is accepted on the same flights, all other airlines are required to communicate directly with passengers.
How Much Volaris Name Change Cost?
Every Airline charges a nominal price for the name-changing process, which appears to be acceptable. According to the rules and circumstances, Volaris charges passengers a little cost. On the other hand, the penalty cost is generally determined by the route and the kind of ticket purchased or booked.
Typically, airlines charge a small cost ranging between US$0 and US$400 for correcting/changing names. In addition, most carriers charge roughly $200 for domestic flights. These are some of the main elements that may be used to calculate the cost of a name change on an airline ticket.
|Day of Departure||Airport||Over the Phone||Online|
|longer over 15 days||$300 +difference in fare||$300 + difference in fare||$300 + difference in fare|
|15 days or less||$300 +difference in fare||$250 + difference in fare||$250 + difference in fare|
Easy Steps for Volaris Name Change
To change your name on a Volaris flight, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Volaris’ official webpage or dial +1-888-906-0670.
- On the menu bar, you’ll notice the Volaris Manage Booking option.
- Now, please search for your reservation by entering your Booking Code and Last Name as they appear on your ticket, and then click the Go To My Trips option.
- Select the reservation for which you need to update the name.
- Next, navigate to the Volaris flight management area and click on the Change Flight button that appears on your screen.
- The tourist can then modify their name in their Volaris booking.
- In addition, follow all of the prompts on your screen to finish the modification process.
- If there are any costs, Airline gives you a payment option.
- Select your preferred payment option, input your payment information, and finish the transaction.
- Volaris Airlines will send you an email verifying the name change.
- These are the procedures to take if you need to modify the name on a Volaris flight that you have already booked.
- If you cannot make adjustments on your own, you can call the Volaris customer service staff for immediate assistance.
Check Also; Spirit Airlines Name Change Policy
Volaris Name Change Through Customer Support
Some people have trouble changing their names in the online process. So here we have discussed the offline method to change your name.
All you need to do is call Volaris Name change customer support at +1-888-906-0670. So followed you need to say your problems like what you are up to.
As we know, Volaris Name change is subject to cost. Further, you should provide the details that the customer’s executive demands. By completing a payment, you can complete the Volaris name change process.
Types of Volaris Name Change Request?
According to Volaris’s name change policy, anyone might seek a name change for various reasons, including misspelled names. Each sort of name change has its own set of restrictions and procedures, as shown below —
- Last Name or Middle Name – Travelers can request to add and remove their middle name. In addition, if a traveler has two last words, they can file for a name change request. The Airline suggests verifying all passengers’ data before purchasing the Airline’s reservation and confirming that the flight ticket details match the information on the passport or other government ID.
- Legal Name Change – Due to all legal issues, passengers can change the name on their tickets. However, passengers would be required to produce supporting documentation for validation, such as a legal decree or a new ID with a modified name.
- Minor name changes – The airline permits editing for minor misspellings of up to four letters on the last, middle, or first.
- Married Name Change –If a passenger has planned travel in the name of marriage or university and the name change on his passport is renewed between the date of flight booking and departure, he can complete the application. He changed the name to Volaris. The Volaris Airline issues tickets in the same or higher service category depending on the availability. Prices may fluctuate.
If you want to change your name without any cost, change your flight within 24 hours from the booking time. Passengers can change their name up to four hours before the leaving time. Volaris Airlines’ name change fee varies depending on factors like the type of the ticket and the route of the journey.
To change passengers’ information, you need to follow the simple steps below.
First, you need to visit the My trips section by visiting the official website of Volaris Airlines
Now you have to select the change flight option
Followed by you should fill in the ticket details.
Now it’s time to select the flight that you want to change.
Followed by choosing the date of travel origin and destination, proceed with the process.
Select the latest flight to change your ticket.
Complete the process by paying the fee and have a safe journey.
If you belong to Mexico city, call 1102-8000 for customer service.
People who belong to the metropolitan area should call 01-800-122-800.
People from the USA should call 1(866)988-3527.
After calling, you need to select customer service as option 4.
If you want a refund, you need to cancel your ticket within 24 hours of the ticket purchase time. Otherwise, you cannot get your flight refund.