If you booked your flight with Ryanair, you are undoubtedly a lucky person. After your booking is complete, Ryanair allows you to change or correct your name at your convenience. Passengers who have made errors in their surname, middle name, or last name must follow the Ryanair Name Change Policy to change or correct their name properly.
Passengers often make mistakes, and when they check their name on the airline ticket to the name on their government-issued photo identity card, they find a name discrepancy.
If you are one of them, don’t worry because we are here to assist. Simply reading the Ryanair Name Change Policy and following the instructions on this blog will provide you with a straightforward solution to your problem.
Ryanair Name Change Policy
If you have made a mistake in your name while booking a Ryanair ticket you need not worry simply go through the points and dial the helpline number at +1-888-906-0670.
- If you want to change your name it means you are about to replace the name then as per the policies you can do it up to before two hours of departure time.
- If you have made spelling mistakes and now you recognised the mistakes and want to correct them then you are allowed to do it before 48 hours of your scheduled departure.
- You can only correct up to three characters in your name correction.
- Changing & correcting the names are different things also you should pay the different fees.
- If you want to change or correct your name free of the cost then you need to do it within 24 hrs of your booking time.
Related: Southwest change name on ticket
How to Change Name on Ryanair Flight Online
The following pointers will assist you with changing the data surrounding your name on Ryanair airlines; Login or continue as a guest on Ryanair’s official website using your web browser.
- Simply go to the official website of Ryanair and click on the ‘My Booking’ area on the webpage.
- After that, it will prompt you to enter the last name of the passenger for whom the booking was made as well as the booking reference number.
- Once you’ve entered the necessary information, click the ‘Search’ button.
- It will take you to a page that displays all of the flights associated with your booking name.
- You may quickly make the necessary adjustments to the bookings that you desire to make.
Through all the bullet points you can easily make changes to your name. But before going to process you must visit the policies of Ryanair name change. IF you do not fulfill the requirement then a penalty of approx 115 euros is imposed on you to make necessary changes.
Ryanair Name Correction – Offline Method
For the people who do not want to change or correct their name on Ryanair or encounter any difficulty then here we discussed to offline process.
- The Passenger needs to make the collection of all the credentials like ticket details as well as the booking reference number.
- Now passengers are required to dial the contact the helpline number at +1-888-906-0670
- Once your call gets connected to Ryanair, you need to tell them what problems are facing or about your uncertain plan.
- And you also need to request with Ryanair customer support. Ryanair offers easy cancellation also with unavoidable situations.
- As per the policies they will process the request and will solve your problem in a short time.
|Call Ryanair Customer Service||+1-888-906-0670|
Also check: Qatar airways change name on ticket
How Much it Cost to Change Name on Ryanair Ticket
- As of March 2020, RyanAir’s change costs range between $40 and $105, depending on what you’re altering, your itinerary, and how near you are to the trip.
- In general, the lesser the charge, the earlier you make adjustments. So, if you find you need to change your RyanAir travel, contact them as soon as possible!
- A separate change cost applies if you wish to alter the name on a ticket and bring someone else with you.
- Depending on when you request for the name change, you’ll need to pay between $130 and $180.
- These costs may quickly build-up, so don’t be fooled into believing you have no option.
- Because RyanAir is a low-cost carrier, you may be able to obtain a completely new ticket for less than the cost of making the needed revisions.
Passengers are allowed to correct only three characters of their name. Also, you can change your name up to 2 hours before your scheduled departure. The name correction process we have explained above. As of March 2020, RyanAir’s change costs range between $40 and $105 USD, depending on what you’re altering, your itinerary, and how near you are to the trip. Depending on when you request for the name change, you’ll need to pay between $130 and $180.
Yes, If you made mistakes in your name and want to correct them free of cost then you need not worry. Passengers who have booked their ticket from the official website and they found their mistakes within 24 hours of booking then they can correct or cancel their ticket without any additional cost. Passengers who cancel their ticket need to rebook except for cancellation of correction they are bound to pay the fare difference between old and new flights.
If you want to change your return flight date then you need to follow the simple procedure given above.
There are different types of flights you can not make any change. Have a look at such types of flights.
• If you want to change your domestic flights to International flights or International flights to domestic flights is unacceptable with Ryanair.
• If you want to change your flight to another person then dial the helpline number at +1-888-906-0670
• If you have a partial change to one flight only.