Do you also want to correct your name? Are you also looking for the right way to make corrections in your name? No worries, we are here to help you.
As we know, British Airways is one of the prominent airlines in the Aviation industry. Furthermore, People also consider this Airline as a customer-friendly Airline.
This is because of this Airlines provide the option to correct passengers’ names. So you just need to follow the process of British Airways change your name on Ticket.
For example, through which process you can make corrections in your name. After reading this blog you will be able to change your name without any hassle.
Moreover, people make unintentional spelling mistakes while booking tickets. As we all know that passengers cannot travel until their name is not the same in ticket and original id as well.
That is why British Airways allows correcting passengers’ names. So just be with us till the end and correct your name effortlessly.
The Process British Airways Change Name on Ticket
If you have made a mistake while booking your ticket, you need to follow the points below.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of British Airways or dial +1-888-906-0670.
- Furthermore, you need to visit the option of manage booking section.
- Now you should select your credentials in the dropdown menu.
- Moreover, you need to enter the last name and booking reference number.
- Followed by you need to click on the find my booking option.
- Now you will see your booking will appear on the screen
- Furthermore, you should click on the flight change option.
- Now several options to make changes will appear on the screen.
- As a result, you may make changes according to your needs. Meanwhile, Don’t forget to click on save changes.
British Airways Name Correction Policy
- As per British Airways policy, your name should be the same on the ticket and original id. In other words, British Airways does not permit to fly with different names.
- However, on an exceptional condition, British Airways permits you to correct your name.
- In other words, you can change your name by paying the correction fee.
- However, you can make corrections to up to three letters of your last name, middle name, and first name.
- Firstly, you can correct this by contacting the nearest British Airways office.
- Secondly, you also can correct this by contacting the British Airline official contact number.
- Furthermore, British Airways does not permit to change the entire middle name, First name, or Last Name.
- Most Importantly British Airways does not allow changing the whole name of the passengers in any circumstances.
- Moreover, we have mentioned some more important points regarding the name change policy.
- If you booked your ticket through Executive Club mileage points, you can not make any corrections to your ticket.
- Under any circumstances, no one can transfer the ticket to someone else by changing names.
- Moreover, if you want to cancel your british ticket or dial +1-888-906-0670 for help, Firstly you need to cancel your ticket and then rebook the ticket with another name.
- All the name correction requests are subject to availability.
|Contact British Airways||0124 412 0715|
Can I Transfer My British Airways Ticket to Another Person?
By phoning the British Airways name change contact number, you can correct the spelling of your name. If our British Airways executive requires copies of your documents to authenticate your British Airways name adjustment request, passengers will be asked to supply them. A fee of $250 as a British Airways name change fee, as well as the corresponding fare difference, would be levied over the phone.
Related; British Airways Extra Baggage Policy
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can correct your name in case you have made mistakes while booking your ticket. This mistake can be a type of typing mistake or a minor spelling mistake. Moreover, this mistake can also be a case in divorce and marriage cases. Apart from that, you can not transfer your ticket to someone else. Spelling mistakes and minor changes may be changeable on the phone only. If you want to change your name due to divorce and marriage, you need to submit evidence. As a result, to complete this process you need to get in touch with the office of British Airways.
If you want to change your name to British Airways then you just need to make a call to British Airways. After that, you have to say your problem to customer support. They will ask for some of your credentials and will solve your problem in a short time. Apart from that you also can change your name by contacting your BA office in your Area.
No, British Airways does not allow ticket transfers, according to their cancellation policy. Furthermore, to transfer a ticket to another person, passengers must first cancel their ticket. They must then rebook the ticket under a different name. Meanwhile, this name must match the name of the person to whom the ticket will be transferred.
Need more information then contact british airways manage booking or dial +1-888-906-0670 for help.