Last updated on October 13th, 2022 at 07:38 pm
Have you done mistakes in your name, middle name as well as in title? Do you want information about the Qatar Airways Name Change Fee? No issues stay on the page and accumulate all the information required. Mistakes are very common in every human being.
Mistakes are something that happens unintentionally and also doing mistakes is an important part of life. Sometimes people consider it the best teacher for learning. If you want to avoid mistakes then the only way to avoid mistakes is never do anything.
So better do mistakes learn from them and correct them. If you also have done mistakes during the booking of your Qatar Airways ticket, then do not worry Qatar Airways have the flexibility to change your name, middle name as well as title. So read the latest updated and authentic information, and edit your mistake without any hassle you can dial customer service at +1-888-503-5253 for help.
Qatar Airways Name Change Policy:
Are you searching for Qatar Airways name correction policy? Here is the name change policy of Qatar Airways where you can find answers to your questions.
- Booked your ticket under the reserved FFP Preveledge club then according to Qatar Airlines rules and restrictions you can’t make requests to correct your misspelled words.
- Want to transfer your ticket ownership to another person, that is not permitted in Qatar Airlines.
- If someone requested to change or edit their name in the ticket then their ticket would be reissued and they would have to pay again the ticket charge along with the name change fee.
- Bookings related to interline or codeshare agreements with Qatar Airways cannot always be accommodated. Subject to fare regulations and availability, a new PNR must be booked and reissued in the same or lowest available class.
- In case your name correction request has been processed, now you have to select your seat then switching of seats between new and original PNR is not possible.
- According to Qatar Airlines policy, when your name change request has been processed and you will be allotted a new seat, then you need to cancel your original ticket, By doing this you can avoid a no-show, and also you can claim a refund.
How to Change Name on Qatar Airways Online?
- Visit qatarairways.com and navigate to the ‘Manage Booking’ link on the home page.
- Enter the passenger’s last name and the six-digit booking PNR. To proceed, click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Once the booking has been obtained, select the name correction tab.
- Click the checkbox next to the passenger’s name for whose name adjustments are required.
- According to Qatar Airways’ regulation, the passenger’s first and middle names can be rectified up to three characters.
- Now write the same name as in your original document or Passport.
- Passengers must pay the Qatar Airways name correction charge on the checkout page.
- After completing your request travelers will receive a confirmation message of correction on the registered email id.
How to Change Name on Qatar Airways Mobile App?
Travelers can also complete this task on the Qatar Airways mobile app.
For this process, download the Qatar Airways official app and perform the sign-in action in the app and launch it.
This app gives you the guidelines for name change in Qatar Airways Manage Booking.
Follow the step-by-step process and complete the task.
If you face any problem performing this task call customer service at +1-888-503-5253 for help.
How to Change Name on Qatar Airways Offline?
- If you do not like online processes, and you like your work to proceed offline, just call at +1-855-568-1951.
- Wait until the call is connected.
- One call gets connected just give your six-digit booking reference number or ticket number of 13 digits.
- Request for name correction to agent, as per Qatar Airlines rules and restrictions only three characters can be changed ie first name, middle names as well as last name.
- Now pay the Qatar Airways name correction fee followed by your ticket will be reissued, in the same class as well as lower class, depending upon the availability of the class.
Name Change Fees of Qatar Airways:
If a name change is requested within 24 hours of the date of booking, a fee of $150 will be levied by Qatar Airways Name Change Fee.
If the name adjustment takes more than 24 hours, a cost of $250 will be imposed by Qatar Airways
You have the requirement to change your name legally for that you need an original supporting document.
through this travelers can change their name legally.
According to Qatar Airways’ regulation, the passenger’s first and middle names can be rectified up to three characters.
you are entitled to change your First name middle name and title as well as any combination of them.
After the name change, your ticket must be reissued with a new PNR, The new class may be the same as the original or it also can be lower than the original class depending upon the fare restriction and availability.
Check Also; Qatar Airways Cancellation Policy
Guidelines of Name Change Before the Ticket is issued:
Qatar Airways permits travelers who buy a ticket through QR or a travel agency to change their first and middle names by up to three characters. The important thing to remember is that the first and last names are both counted as having three characters. Apart from that, it consists of the Passengers name, middle name, and Title.
Users can contact the QR office for assistance in increasing the number of characters to three and changing their surname.
Furthermore, if the name is officially changed after the marriage/divorce, Qatar travelers will be required to get a legal certificate to support the request.
Guidelines of Name Change After the Ticket is issued:
- If you are interested to correct your name with Qatar Airways after your ticket is issued, then you can contact QR agents or the QR office for correction of your name.
- People who are going to change the Name, Middle Name, as well as title, must go along with your original document which contains a correct name.
Qatar Airways Flight Change Policy:
Fortunately, Qatar Airways allows visitors to make required changes to their reservations. The flight changing process is pretty convenient because the airline supports both online and offline ways.
Customers can modify their tickets with or without incurring a penalty charge, according to Qatar’s flight change policy. To eliminate unwanted distractions and inconveniences, the specified principles are simple to follow. If you follow all the rules and restrictions can modify the flight, Time as well as a date.
How to Change Flight on Qatar Airways?
Web-based technologies are revolutionizing everything, and Qatar Airways Name Change Policy is likewise working to foster the benefits of technological breakthroughs.
Qatar travelers who use the internet for flight adjustments may do it with the touch of a button. Here is the step-by-step process.
- After entering the official website qatarairways.com, complete the login process.
- Now in Manage, my trip writes your confirmation code and the last name of the traveler.
- then access to the list of flights you already booked
- Select the flight that you wish to alter.
- To complete the reservation modification process, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now you should pay the applicable fee for the flight change.
- Now you will receive a confirmation SMS, this SMS carries the ticket details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you are amending online then the change fees cost approx $66-$170.
Moreover, you can also make changes through the Qatar Airways ticket office Or by calling customer service at +1-888-503-5253 for help. Through all this, you will also additionally be charged up to $25.
Yes, If a name change is requested within 24 hours of the date of booking, a fee of $150 will be levied by Qatar Airways Name Change Fee.
If the name adjustment takes more than 24 hours, a cost of $250 will be imposed by Qatar Airways.
According to the transportation administration, there should be the same name in your boarding pass as well as in the government-issued id. If this does not match you can not travel to your destination.
According to the Transportation Administration, your boarding permit and government-issued ID should have the same name. You will be unable to go to your destination if this does not match.
The procedure is outlined below.
Complete the login process after visiting the official website qatarairways.com or dial +1-888-503-5253 for help.
Now, in Manage my trip, enter your confirmation code and the traveler’s last name.
then have access to the list of flights that you have previously booked
Choose the flight that you want to change.
Simply follow the on-screen directions to finish the reservation alteration procedure.
You must now pay the relevant cost for the flight change.
You will now receive a confirmation SMS with the ticket details.
If you make changes online, the change costs range between $66 and $170.
Furthermore, you may make modifications at a Qatar Airways ticket office, by phoning a customer service representative, or at an airport counter. You will be charged an extra fee of up to $25 as a result of all of this.