Eva air is a Taiwanese airline that operates flights to worldwide destinations covering over 40 destinations around Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America. Currently, it is the second-largest airline in Taiwan which was initially called Evergreen Airways or Eva Air, established in 1989. The term “eva’ is taken from evergreen airways, and the first took off in 1991, with initial flights.
In this blog, you will know the Eva air book a flight procedure. Dial +1-202-982-2463 for help.
Table of content
- How to book a flight
- Eva air book flight additional services
- Eva air book flight policies
- Eva Airfare classes
Check Also; Porter Book A Flight
How To Book A Flight – Eva Air Book A Flight & Reservations
The passengers have the following flight booking options:
Eva Airlines Flight Booking Via website
- Firstly, open the official website of Eva air, www.evaair.com, or dial +1-202-982-2463. Then, click on the three parallel lines in the left corner.
- Now, click on the plan & book option and scroll down to “Book Online.”
- Again, click on Book online, and you get the “book a flight” option. Click on it and provide the details asked there.
- There are four steps: selection, booking, payment, and confirmation.
Eva Airlines Booking Via Mobile app
If you want to book from a mobile app, follow the steps below:
- Download the Eva mobile app from the play store.
- Open it and choose the ‘Book a flight’ option there.
- Enter the details asked there.
- Finally, make payment and confirm using Eva air book a flight.
Eva Flight Reservations Via Phone number
Those who don’t want to use a website or mobile app for ticket booking can book it using a phone number +1-202-982-2463. Phone number is an alternative to book your flight by calling Eva air book a flight executive.
Follow the steps given-below to purchase the ticket in offline mode.
- Firstly, dial the Eva air customer executive’s phone number to contact the person in charge.
- When you get connected with eva airlines manage booking team, ask to book your ticket asking with an available agent.
- You need to submit the necessary documents to proceed with the booking.
- Eva air personnel help you 24/7 to make your booking.
- Finally, the agent will provide you with flight details from where you can choose the most appropriate one.
Check Also; Austrian Airlines Book A Flight
Eva air book a flight-additional services
Rent a car service
Eva Air has partnered with Hertz to better serve the passengers in a better way to plan your trip with a wide range of car rental options. Hertz operates in nearly 150 countries worldwide with its 8,800 locations.
Eva Air has partnered with Booking.com to allow its customers to book accommodations at their destinations, is one of the largest e-commerce travel companies globally that offers more than 28 million listings in 228 countries and territories.
Tours & activities
Eva has partnered with MyTaiwanTour to create tours to meet the needs of layover passengers in Taiwan. It highlighted tour places are National Palace Museum, Taipei 101, Dadaocheng, Din Tai Fung, and more.
Europe Rail & Fly Package
Eva has coordinated with Austrian Federal railways to offer discount train tickets without seat reservations for journeys between Vienna International Airport and OBB stations in Austria/Hungary/Czech Republic.
Check Also; Delta Airlines Book A Flight
Eva Airlines Flight Booking – Policies
- Baggage allowance applies according to long-haul and short haul flights.
- The passengers should contact the Eva Air office before 48 hours if they bring more than five pieces of checked baggage.
- Passengers can’t repack items weighing more than 32kg.
- Royal Laurel/Premium laurel/Business class passengers can carry two piece of hand-baggage and each piece should not exceed 7kg/15lb in weight.
- The passengers need to contact Eva air reservation center for the ticket charge reimbursement after ticket change.
- Then, passengers should purchase tickets through website/mobile app/ticketing counter/phone sales for the charge reimbursement.
- If you have already booked your flight and want to make changes to your reservation, you can change it anytime without any hassles.
- In case, the customers change flight within 24 hours of the original date of purchase, no fee will be charged.
- Flexible flight change policy allows passengers to make changes to select reservations within 24 hours of booking and ticketing.
Child ticket policy-
- A two-year-old child who doesn’t occupy space shall purchase an infant fare ticket.
- A child below two years occupying a seat shall purchase a child fare ticket.
- A child must travel with an adult person or family member over 16.
Name change policy
The name on the ticket can’t be changed so that no one can use your ticket.
Cabin Classes-Eva Air Book Flight
Eva air allows five onboarding classes, from economy class to the most luxurious to the Royal Laurel class.
You get the best value for money when flying in Eva Air’s Economy class with economy class. Economy on Eva air has been rated one of our best airlines, especially for its food.
Helpful and friendly cabin attendants offer you premium service regardless of the class you are traveling in.
Premium Economy class
Premium economy passengers enjoy seat of business class comfort while not extravagant to help keep costs low and comfortable. It suites for business as well as leisure travelers, in addition, passengers enjoy the super entertainment system in premium economy class.
Premium Laurel Class
Seats of this class are equipped with 110-volt power outlets, adjustable LED reading lamps, and retractable dividers available to maximize privacy. In addition, the class has individual satellite phones that enable passengers to connect with anyone, anywhere, quickly.
Each business class seat equips a 10.6-inch personal touch screen and the latest film-on-demand system to enhance your viewing pleasure. Also, the in-flight entertainment system shows flight information using an innovative vivid 3D display.
Royal Laurel Class
The seats in the Royal Laurel class have a reverse herringbone layout configuration that maximizes space. The personal area provided there assures your privacy, and at the push of a button, each seat becomes 2-meter-long, fully lying bed for a restful night’s sleep.
Flyer Program Detail-Eva Air Book Flight
Eva air has its flyer program named infinity mileage lands members to provide more ways to earn miles, excellent member benefits, faster card tier upgrades, and more cabin class upgrades.
Your purchased fare class decides mileage accumulation and earning both Award miles and status miles after flying.
Check Also; KLM Flight Booking
Frequently asked questions:
Eva air offers many flights from the USA to other countries around the globe.
Los Angeles to Taipei
New York to Taipei
San Francisco to Taipei
Seattle to Taipei
Houston to Taipei
Chicago to Taipei
If you purchase the ticket using the Eva Air website, go to the “plan & book online” page and select “invoice Application” by scrolling down.
If you purchase your ticket from the ticketing office, please contact the original issuing office for a receipt.
The ticket purchased via Eva mobile cannot be refunded through the app. Furthermore, the refund cannot be completed through the Eva Air global website or dial +1-202-982-2463. It takes approx. two months and applicable service charges in refund processing.