In this blog, we will discuss the EasyJet Change Flight Date procedure.
We all know plans can change, and you may need to change your flight booking date. But you don’t need to worry because every airline allows making the changes with flexibility. There will be a change fee per passenger, per flight, and if the new fare is higher, you must pay the difference.
However, the airlines try to be as fair as they can when applying fees because they realize that occasionally, plans change, and you may need to amend your reservation. You can read through this guide and make the changes as you see fit if you are unsure of the change process. We have made every effort to include all the information about the changes.
EasyJet Change Flight Date – Steps & Procedure
If you ask the Customer Service team to do it for you, there may be additional fees. Log in to Manage Bookings to make changes to your flight details. You’ll need the email address and password you used to make the initial booking. Also, you can reset your password if you forget it, so don’t worry. Dial +1-805-270-2709 for help.
To change the EasyJet flight date, follow the steps. Once you are aware of the rules, you can proceed to change your flight date and receive the EasyJet change flight fee as described below:
- Firstly, you must visit the EasyJet official website or dial +1-805-270-2709.
- Secondly, tap the “my bookings” button on the screen’s top left hand.
- Thirdly, you need to enter the EasyJet booking reference number with the last name and tap on the confirm button.
- You can select the flight you want to change after seeing all the details on the screen.
- Press the button to change your flight.
- You will be taken to a new page where you must enter your revised travel dates.
- Click the “Find Flight” button.
- You will see the list of flights operating on your travel dates.
- Choose the best flight option.
- To continue with your changes and view the cost breakdown, click “confirm.”
- You can either cancel the changes at this point or add more if necessary.
- Confirm changes by clicking it.
- Remember to check back in and print a new copy of your boarding pass following any changes.
- To continue, complete the payment information.
- Your flight will be changed after you pay for the recommended flight, and you will receive confirmation at the registered email address.
EasyJet Change Flight Date – Terms & Conditions
EasyJet is always aware of all circumstances and lets you change the departure date to prevent cancellation. However, problems can arise anytime, forcing travelers to postpone their trip and look for alternate travel dates. EasyJet allows you to change your flight online, but you must first be aware of the below terms and conditions.
- You must change the flight date within 24 hours of making your online purchase to save money.
- You had to purchase the flight date within 24 hours of the purchase to qualify for the 24-hour rule.
- After 24 hours, EasyJet will compute the fees based on the new flight ticket and the remaining validity of the original ticket.
- There may be additional differences between the old flight tickets and the new travel dates; you will need to pay accordingly.
- EasyJet will refund you in the form of credits if the difference between the new and existing journeys is less.
1. The EasyJet change flight date change policy enables customers to change their flights as necessary.
2. If the passengers follow its policies, the airline will switch the flights, whether they want to change the date or the time.
3. The airline is not supposed to give the passengers any chances if they purchase non-refundable tickets.
4. In this situation, their only option is to cancel the tickets and make new ones.
Up to two hours before departure, all EasyJet customers are free to change their flights. call the Easyjet helpline at +1-805-270-2709 for help.
Your ticket can be changed as often as you like, but you will be responsible for any fare difference.
Up to two hours before departure, you are free to make as many changes to your flight as you like.
More Helpful Links –