Eva is an airline that is owned privately. The airline offers its services to 60 tourist and business destinations, connecting Asia from other parts of the world, i.e., Oceania. Flights are offering desirable perks, come under Eva Air. If you have a booking with Eva Airline, your traveling date suddenly changes due to some circumstances. You probably did the best in choosing Eva Airline among the other airlines. Fortunately, Eva works fruitfully and provides customer-friendly policies. Amongst the best policies, Eva Air Change Flight Policy is pocket friendly. Now let’s discuss the various aspects of changing the flight policy of Eva Airlines.
Eva Air Change Flight Policy – Guidelines For Refund
If you plan to book a flight with Eva Air, it is the best decision. The flight change process takes place when the circumstances demand change. So before booking a flight with Eva, it is a must for you to know the inside and outside of the Eva Air Change Flight Policy. Taking care of a few points relating to flight change before booking your flight with Eva Air is essential.
- According to the rules of Eva Air Change Flight Policy, passengers can change their flight in 3-7 hours or a full year before departure.
- Travelers of the same booking will face the consequences through schedule modifications.
- Group and award tickets are not applicable for Change Flight Policy perks.
- It is necessary to pay the change fee or the difference in fare of the desirable flight changes.
- The passengers must pay an extra fee if they can’t change the flight within 24 hours of departure (time-risk). The charges will be on the basis of the type of ticket or pricing class and travel route.
- The policy allows passengers to correct mistakes or go for a flight change following the schedule.
- If the passengers provide sufficient notice in enough time, the airline doesn’t charge any change cost.
- The passengers have full-day access, i.e., 24 hours, to quickly proceed towards the flight change procedure without paying any amount.
- If you have made the changes by visiting the airport or Eva Air Ticketing office, you must pay administrative costs.
- The passengers are not deemed to pay an extra fee if the airline charges extra for the new flight compared to the previous flight.
Eva Air Same-Day Change Flight Policy – Departure Day Changes
If you are changing the flight on the same day, it is essential to ensure that the new flight should depart from the same airport and to the same destination. If you are a member of Star Alliance, you have permission to change the flight and switch to booking on some other airline. Eva Air Change Flight Policy offers 24 x 7 hassle-free change flight services. No extra charges are applicable if the new flight fare is cheaper than the old one. You can ask for a refund in such a situation. The remaining additional amount will be transferred to your travel account. You will receive a notification for making changes to your flight if the Eva Air flight reservation is free of cost. You must pay extra administration fees if you go through the process at the airport or the ticket counter. You don’t have to pay any change fee if the tickets are refundable.
Further guidelines include:
- You cannot change the flight date on the same day if the departure date is 7 days ahead of the booking date.
- Eva Air will charge the flight change date of the departure date within 6 days of the booking date.
Eva Air Change Flight Fee – How Much To Change A Flight?
The airline charges an extra fee or changes in flight fee if the passenger can’t change the flight within 24 hours of your departure. You don’t have to pay a fee if Eva Air changes the flight. The charges for all the tickets, including domestic and international flights, will be $50 and $100. The charges vary with the type of flight ticket you possess. The policy consists of two types of tickets; refundable tickets and non-refundable tickets.
Change Fee For Refundable Tickets
The flight change process will be free of cost on Eva Air. The charges will depend on the reason for switching the flight. The airline will waive the fee if the reason to change co-relate to the below-listed purposes.
- Passenger illness.
- A deprived family member of a passenger.
- Judiciary law.
- Statement by the government.
Change Fee For Non-Refundable Tickets
Passengers with non-refundable tickets can change their flight within 24 hours of departure. You will not have to pay charges or fees for flight change if you have the valid reason mentioned below;
- Strike by cabin crew members and pilots.
- Due to natural calamities like earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.
- Flight cancellation due to safety purposes.
- Some technical issues in the aircraft.
Eva Air Date Change Fee
Eva Air charges a fee for every change the passenger makes, including changes in flight dates. Eva Air change the flight date and applies to the passengers rescheduling the booking details. The passengers must pay $50 to $400 extra, depending on the fare type and the reason behind the change. During any natural calamity, the airline will not charge an extra fee.
How To Do An Eva Air Flight Change?
Eva Air gives you the liberty to change your flight’s date and destination through online mode. You can change your flight online by visiting the Eva Air Manage Booking facility on the airline’s official website. Alternatively, booking changes can be done at the ticket counter or by using the customer service helpline. You can change the flight date, time, and route of your already booked flight.
Change Flight Online through Manage Booking
1. Visit the Eva Air website.
2. Now choose the manage option on the homepage and click on the ‘view my booking’ option.
3. Select the desired date or destination you want to switch to.
4. log in to your account by entering your reference number, last name, and first name.
5. Now choose a suitable flight as per your requirements.
6. You can proceed with changes by contacting the customer service of Eva Airline.
Change Flight Offline via Call
- You can contact the customer helpline service of Eva Air to change flight procedures.
- Once you connect to the helpline service provider, request a flight date or destination changes.
- Keep all the details handy, like the confirmation number passenger’s first and last name.
- You can proceed with flight change by visiting the customer service desk at the airport.
- Fill in the details like booking date, passenger’s name, and booking number.
- Follow the steps as regulated and make the required changes.
- Now pay the charges as per the type of ticket you purchased.
- Check-in and take the printout of the new booking pass.
Procedure To Change Flight Date On Eva Air
- First, visit the official website of Eva Air.
- After this, fill in the valuable details like username and password to complete the login process.
- Now proceed to manage my booking section.
- Enter the booking confirmation code along with the family name or surname.
- Now choose the type of ticket you want to switch to and click on the change flight option.
- Change the date and then submit the changes.
- Select the payment mode and pay the charges.
- Last, but not least, take a printout of the new booking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Eva Air allow a 24-hour cancellation policy?
All Eva Air flights to and from the United States and Canada come under a 24-hour cancellation policy. You can receive a full refund if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of the time of departure. Suppose the cancellation date is 7 or more days from the departure date.
How much time does Eva Air take to refund?
If you buy or book a ticket with Eva Air, the airline will refund you within 20 days of complaining about the individual behavior. It is when the payment is through cash, and if the price is through a check or credit card, it will 7 days to refund.
How to contact a live person on Eva Air?
You have to contact Eva Air/ North American (Los Angeles) at a toll-free number +1-310-362-6600. You can contact them anytime; ensure you are calling during working hours.
How long does Eva Air hold?
Eva Air can hold for up to 72 hours. From now onwards, you can plan your trips with Eva Air flexibly.
Is Eva Air a trustworthy airline?
According to AirlineRatings.com’s ranking of the 20 safest airlines in the world for 2023, EVA Air was once again cut. According to other EVA Air reviews, we’re not the only travelers who enjoy EVA Air.
Is Eva Air strict with baggage allowance on board?
Yes, Eva Air is strict with the baggage allowance. You have to follow specific rules for carrying baggage on board. The dimension you must ensure is 158 cm, and the weight limitation is 20 kg. Stay within the limits; otherwise, you must pay extra charges.
Are meals on Eva Air for free?
The most well-known in-flight meals, exclusively served on the exclusive Hello Kitty Jets, are the Hello Kitty in-flight meals, which are included in your ticket to Eva Air.
What is the weight limit for Eva Air carry-on bags?
With personal items, the passengers can carry one more carry-on bag on board. The bag must follow the weight of 7kg and the dimension of 115 cm limits.
Can I change my Eva Air flight?
If you bought your ticket through EVA Air, you can change your flight by calling or going to EvaAir.com. Change dates/flights can be made by clicking the link under View My Booking in the Manage tab’s dropdown list. Remember that altering your flight will cost money unless you have an Up fare (any class).
How to change flights on Eva Air?
You can change the flight on Eva Air offline or online, whichever suits you. In the online process, you can visit the official site of Eva Air or can contact customer service. Whereas, in an offline process, you have to visit the airport and request for flight change to the Eva staff available at the booking counter.
How do you get a free Eva Air flight seat option?
Passengers can take an extra seat during online or mobile check-in within 48 hours of departure. It can be through the extension of the legroom seat. You can click on seat selection for more options.
Is Eva a good airline?
Eva Air is a Taiwanese carrier. The passengers who frequently travel with the airlines have a rating of 8/10. For the last 12 months, the ratings of the airline is trending upwards.