Last updated on October 13th, 2022 at 07:54 am
Are you looking forward to making changes to your original flight tickets? You booked the tickets on Volotea Airlines, but now, you wish to change the travel plans due to a change in your schedule. Or maybe you wish to get an additional service on your itinerary.
Therefore, you need to know all there is about Volotea Manage Booking. So, let’s start.
Table of Content
- How to Use Volotea Manage Booking?
- What is the process of Manage My Booking?
- Terms and Conditions for Volotea Manage Booking
What is Volotea Manage Booking?
There are lots of passengers who make mistakes while filling in the entries for their airline ticket reservations.
Therefore, in such situations, flyers don’t need to get panic or be frustrated, rather than request ticket cancelations because of some errors.
Passengers can use the flexible ‘Volotea Manage Booking’ option. This feature allows passengers to easily make the error corrections and changes they wish in tier original flight tickets.
Uses of Volotea Manage My Booking
In today’s world of airlines. Manage My Booking is one of the main features offered by the airlines to its flyers. This flexible online feature enables passengers to make changes to their original reservations.
- Time and date of flight.
- Cancelation of flight.
- Reschedule the flight.
- Refund of flight.
- Flight Status.
- Passengers’ name change.
- Preferred Seat and Cabin selection.
- Flight Internity
- Details of passengers.
- Baggage allowance.
- On-Board service.
- Online Check-In.
- Other In-Flight services.
To proceed with the ‘Volotea Manage Booking’ feature, briefly go through the steps below.
- Firstly, visit the Volotea Airlines official website.
- Secondly, click on the option ‘Your Booking.’
- Therefore, fill in the booking number and last name.
- Afterward, a new page pops up containing the details of your bookings.
- Then, choose the specific option you want to make changes to.
- Therefore, briefly follow the given steps for proceeding with the changes.
- Afterward, click on ‘save changes.
- Then, make the payment.
- Therefore, wait for the confirmation of your ‘Volotea Manage Booking.’
- Lastly, airlines will provide customers with their new E-Ticket on screens or via submitted mail.
As noted above, Manage My booking is an Online Feature provided by the airlines that helps passengers to make flexible corrections, changes, and modifications to their original reservations.
Moreover, if passengers are facing trouble or cannot modify their tickets through online procedures, in such cases, flyers can opt for the offline method provided by the airlines.
Passengers are free to contact the 24/7 customer care service. Flyers can easily reach out to the airline’s representative via this service. Therefore, request them to proceed with the ‘Volotea Manage Booking.’
Terms and Conditions for Volotea Manage Booking
To ensure safe, comfortable, and smooth travel for passengers, Volotea Airlines has specific guidelines regarding its operations. So, let’s discuss these guidelines, in accordance to Volotea Manage Booking:
Flight Change Policy
Flyers are willing to change the time and date on their original tickets. They should be aware of the Flight Change Policy. As these, both changes come under this specific policy.
- Airlines allow their passengers to modify the date and time of the tickets as desired.
- These changes and corrections can be done through online and offline procedures.
- Passengers can avoid the flight change fee if done within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- Moreover, flyers charged the fee if done after 24 hours.
- The fee depends on the ticket type as it differs for all the cabins.
- Airlines also allow passengers to make changes seven days before the original flight departure.
- Flyers with flex service can request flight changes before 4 hours of departure.
- Tickets from the third-party agent are not eligible for the flight change policy.
- Flight changes made via the web and call center will cost €50 per ticket.
- Moreover, changes made via the airport counter will cost €60.
- Airlines allow ticket cancelations via online and offline procedures.
- Passengers can avoid cancelation fees if the request is made within 24 hours of purchase.
- Tickets from the third-party agent are not eligible for cancelation requests.
- The airline will ask for a cancelation fee if the request is made after the time limit.
- Volotea Cancelation fee is $100-$500.
- Airlines accept the cancelation request 24 hours before flight departure in case of emergency.
- Therefore, flyers must have a valid reason for the cancellation.
- In such cases, airlines don’t ask for any cancelation fee.
- If the cancelation is made within 24 hours of purchase, flyers will receive their refund.
- Volotea Airlines don’t provide any refund money.
- Passengers will receive their refund in the form of” Volotea Credit’.
- Passengers can use these credits to make their subsequent reservations.
- This credit has a validity of one year. So use it before it gets expires.
- Flyers are eligible for a refund if the airline cancels or delays the flight.
Name Change Policy
Two types of Name Changes can be made on airline tickets. These are Minor and Legal name changes.
- Tickets from the third-party agent are not eligible for a Name Change request.
- Passengers are allowed to correct up to 3 letters into their full name.
- Passengers can avoid the name change fee if the request is made within 24 hours of purchase.
- If passengers need to change their whole name, they must pay an extra fee to the airline.
- Passengers can’t delete any name on the flight tickets.
- Flyers are not allowed to make changes in the prefix.
- Therefore, in case of a legal name change, flyers must submit legal government documents.
- Flyers can’t make name change requests if tickets are purchased from any partnered airline.
- Make sure to download your newly issued e-ticket after the name changes.
- Name changes made via the web and call center will cost €40 per ticket.
- Moreover, changes made via the airport counter will cost €50.
Rebooking takes place in two situations.
- If the existing flight got canceled by the airlines.
There are several situations, such as bad weather conditions or any technical default on the flight cabin. Therefore, in such circumstances safety of passengers is first.
Respective airlines take steps forward and cancel or delay the original flights. Moreover, after canceling the flight, the airlines make new reservations for their flyers on the next flights with the same destinations.
Airlines don’t charge any extra rebooking charges from the flyers. However, in case passengers don’t feel satisfied or happy with the rebookings. Then, passengers are free to cancel the tickets and are eligible for a full refund. After receiving the refund, passengers can rebook flights.
- If the existing tickets got canceled by the flyers.
Sometimes due to changes in the passenger’s schedule, they decide to cancel their plans along with the reservations. Therefore, flyers can choose the rebooking option rather than canceling the tickets.
Although to get your total refund, passengers should make the cancelation request within 24 hours of ticket purchase. Moreover, after receiving the refund, make your rebookings through. Passengers are not charged for the rebookings if main within 24 hours of the original ticket purchase.
- Check-in Baggage
Passenegrs are allowed to carry only one bag in the flight cabin.
Make sure that the bag fits under the seat of the passengers.
The bag should not exceed the limit of 40cm x 30cm x 20cm (HWD).
- Carry-on Baggage
Flyers can bring five pieces of luggage (Maximum 50kg.)
Moreover, passengers charged an extra fee if they exceed the limit.
Note: Airlines don’t allow sharp or dangerous items on the flight cabin or the check-in luggage.
Seat Selection Policy.
- Passenegrs are free to select their preferred seats while bookings the tickets.
- Airlines allow passengers to change their seats even after all the bookings.
- To avoid the seat change fee, make the changes within 24 hours of bookings.
- The airline will ask for a seat change fee if done after the After risk-free period.
- The seat change fee is different for all the tickets.
- If flyers change their seats to the upper class, they must pay the difference.
- Airlines will refund the difference if flyers change their seats to lower class.
Passengers flying with Volotea Airlines get three types of Check-In processes.
- Web Check-in.
Passengers can go for web check-in within 24 hours of their flight departure. Flyers only need to visit the official website of Volotea airlines; therefore, enter the required details. Then, click on the check-in option and proceed with it.
- Mobile App.
Passengers can download the official app for Volotea airlines. All you need to log in to the app by entering all the details. Flyers must proceed with the check-in before 24 hours of flight departure. Moreover, make sure to download your boarding pass.
- Airport Desk Check-in.
Flyers can directly visit the airline’s assigned desk counter at the airport. Therefore, proceed with the usual check-in process.
Can passengers proceed with Volotea Manage Bookings via customer service?
As I have noted above, passengers can contact the airline’s customer service. Therefore, ask them to modify or make changes to your original reservations.
Passengers must visit the airline’s official website to contact the customer care team by their Toll-free number.
Does Volotea airlines allow pets in flight cabins?
Suppose flyers want to carry their pets along with them on their respective airline’s flights—all they need to do is visit the official site of Volotea airlines and go through the pet policy.
Can Volotea Manage Booking allow passengers to transfer the tickets to another person?
Volotea Airlines don’t allow passengers to transfer the tickets to another person as there is no such policy for transferring the tickets.
More Helpful Guide –