Manage your bookings effortlessly with British Airways Manage Booking option.
British Airways, based on passengers carried and fleet size, is the second largest airline in the United Kingdom. Marked with the grand amenities and passenger comfort, British Airways is loved and is widely travelled across destination within the country and outside. Come aboard British Airways with easiest ticket reservation on the call as well as online. While booking processes are easy, British Airways Manage Booking page makes your seat reservation accessible and changeable when need arises.
Manage your booking in one place with emergency cancellations, rebooking, passenger detail changes, adding in extra baggage, extra assistance etc. British Airways Booking can do all these and much more for you once you get there. One can access their British Manage Booking through the official British Airways site with just the help of your booking reference and last name.
The option of manage bookings at British airways is very beneficial for all the flyers. Let’s get to know all about them in detail.
What is the process of managing British airways bookings?
We never know when we have to such unpredictable situations. So, at that time travel plans get affected the most. For all the individuals who are looking to manage their bookings via the official site of British airways, they can do without any hassle. The process of managing the British airways reservation is simple. Refer to the steps below and find how can one manage their bookings-
- Open the official site of British airways.
- Use your login credentials and login to your account.
- Once you login successfully, select the option of “manage bookings”.
- Enter your booking number along with your last name. Once you enter this information, you will see that particular information on your screen.
- When your booking will appear on the screen, click on the option of “edit”.
- The flyer can now manage their booking by making the changes they want to.
How is the option of manage bookings beneficial for flyers?
Manage booking option helps the flyers of British airways in endless ways. There is a process which one need to follow. If you also have the similar situation and want to manage your bookings, here are the things which you can do with the availability of this option-
Firstly, cancellation is one of the options an individual can do with the manage booking option.
Follow the following steps and make the cancellations without any hassle-
- Open the official website of British airways.
- Find the option of manage bookings as soon as the official site open. You need to enter the information so that the booking which you are looking to cancel pops up on your screen.
- Click on the option of cancel when the bookings appear on the screen.
2. Baggage Allowance
Are you in need to carry more baggage after finalizing your bookings? No issues. Manage booking option at British airways will make the process easy for you.
- Enter “ba.com” on your web browser. This will open the official site of British airways.
- Press the option of “manage booking” on the official site.
- You will now see the option of add more bags. Click on this option.
- One has to pay the fee decided by the British airways for adding more baggage to their bookings.
Another thing which one can do is to rebook their flight through manage booking option. Follow these steps and make the re-booking of your flight in no time.
- Visit the official website of British airways.
- Go to the option of manage bookings.
- Enter your PNR number in addition to your last name or mail.
- Furthermore, choose the reservation which you want to rebook.
- Select that booking and choose the option of “rebooking”.
Do you have to make some modifications in your bookings? Yes, it is possible. One can do it by using manage booking option. Some of the changes one can make with this option is the date of travelling, the time, name of the flyer etc.
5. Add in extra seats
Do you have to add in more seats to your reservations? This is also possible with the manage booking option. Follow each step here and add more seats to your reservation-
- Visit the British airways official site.
- Select the option of manage my booking as soon as the home page appears in front of you.
- Now, Add in more seats to your booking. Add in the seat of your choice and finalize the booking.
6. Add extra assistance
Passengers might realize that they need to add extra assistance to their bookings. It is no more a huge task because manage booking option makes it all easy. Here’s how you can ask for extra assistance after making the booking.
- Open the British airways official site on your device.
- Log in to your bookings on the official site.
- Now, go to the option of “quick links”. Moreover, you need to select the option of “disability and mobility assistance”.
- Choose the assistance you are looking for. Also, one must try to request for assistance at least 48 hours before the departure time of flight.
- Once you add in the assistance, confirm it.
*Reach the airport at least 2 hours earlier and get in touch with the team of British airlines.
- Can an individual postpone their British flight ticket?
Yes, the flyers can postpone their tickets. They just need to visit the official site of British airways and then go to the option of manage booking.
- How many does do I have to make modifications to my bookings?
An individual can make changes to their bookings 48 prior to the original time of departure.
- If I make a change in my booking, do I have to do it for all passengers in my bookings?
No, once you make the changes in booking, it will apply to all the flyers on your bookings.
- How do I know the changes that I have made in my booking confirmed?
Once you make the changes, the team of British airways will send you the confirmation message stating that your changes are confirmed.
- What do I need to manage my bookings?
You only need to have the last name of the passenger in addition to the booking reference number. With this information, one can manage their bookings.